• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] When Journalists Attack: Electioneering

anonystu

J'Accuse PirateCat!
Sixchan, I'll wait to post till after your walking up/addressing the guard post, if there's no more details you want first.

DE, here's the back alleyway: how you deal with it all in one post: you go around to the back of the apartment building, and see a small gate, locked, about three feet tall, and then a narrow (5ft widex 80ft long) alleyway. There's a man on the ground in the alleyway about 30ft in, wearing a tattered robe under a heavy cloak, asleep with a bottle lying on the ground next to him. At the end of the alleyway is the fence into the house, about ten feet tall.

Post not only what you do, but the description of the situation as well (I'm not being lazy, I just think the result will be smoother if you describe it). Post rolls into this thread.

anonystu

J'Accuse PirateCat!
I'm so sorry, I didn't catch notification of your post sixchan. Sorry for the delay.

Bambi, are you sure you don't want any ranks in disguise?

Everybody having fun so far? Any suggestions?

Sixchan

First Post
It's cool (both missing the post and how the game is).

I've posted three seperate dialogs depending on the Guard's rank. I can remove the other two that won't be used after you post the reply.

anonystu

J'Accuse PirateCat!
You are.... near certain that he is of lower rank than you, seeing as there are no symbols of rank on his uniform or armor, so you can narrow your responses accordingly.

I'll wait for any complimentary posts from Argent or Jarval (even if that's as simple as saying they nod and try to move in) before my next post.

anonystu

J'Accuse PirateCat!
Oh, okay. I was trying to hold up for DE's post, but we should just move along, and let him catch up. I'll post later today with you walking in.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads