• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OT] I'm Back

God

Adventurer
Sonny: Hehehehehe. Those things ARE funny, aren't they? Um, yeah, I think I better NOT explain that one, so just appreciate them for what they are: beavers with duck heads. /bows to acknowledge the adulation

Wickett:
Hmm, well, it doesn't really hold that much appeal to me to tell you the truth. I mean, I've already seen the good parts of deadness--I mean, that's where I live most of the time, so it doesn't hold as much excitement for me. But if I were going to take off for say, forty days or so, I'd probably go to Florida. I met a cool chick from there when I was in New Orleans last week.

Love,
God

Last edited:

Ulrick

First Post
God said:
Ulrick:
Well, I could say that Nietzche is dead myself, and what would that prove? Wait a minute, he is dead! Dude, I win!

Um, Ulrick, you do realize that Orcus is/was an "imaginary" dead/not dead god, right? And really, the Astral Plane isn't the greatest place for a dead god to hang out, what with the stinking gith always stealing pieces of you and whatnot, and those nasty astral whale thingies urinating all over the place...

Love,
God

(Again, In a Chris Farley voice)

AWESOME! I JUST TALKED TO GOD!

Uh, God, remember when everybody was building that huge tower so they could meet you but you didn't want to talk to them so you got angry and destroyed the tower? Remember that?

Ulrick

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
as far as the free will/predestination thing goes... who cares? you're going to do what you're going to do, and whether or not it's written down in some big book in heaven, you won't know that anyway until the end comes. if you lived your whole life worrying about "am i supposed to do this?" or "am i doing this because i can't control what happens anway?" or "am i a big dorkus malorkus?", you're probably going to be missing all the good stuff anyway. just do your thang, and let fate take care of itself, should it really exist. :)

besides, not to bust anyone's self-important bubble, you are one of many billions! even if you do something that changes the whole world, you will probably be forgotten by most people in less than a century! so don't worry so much, just be you, cuz if there is some big book, we're all footnotes already, one not really all that more important than any other, but each unique and important and integral in our own way.

cheer up! :)

god, do you like the flumph or the tirapheg more? :D

Ulrick said:

Uh, God, remember when everybody was building that huge tower so they could meet you but you didn't want to talk to them so you got angry and destroyed the tower? Remember that?

Ulrick

Yeah, let's not repeat that. Just so you know, we didn't create this website for the purpose of proving we are greater than you. We appreciate the honor, so please don't wax wroth upon us.

BMF

First Post
Sonny: Hehehehehe. Those things ARE funny, aren't they? Um, yeah, I think I better NOT explain that one, so just appreciate them for what they are: beavers with duck heads.

What about their poisonous ankle spurs?? Is that a beaver or a duck trait?

Last edited:

God

Adventurer
Boz: That's a nice attitude. Be excellent to people.
And the flumph is way cooler.

Wickett: Don't worry. I like you guys. And though I'm not as close with this Morrus guy, Eric and I are tight (he's MY half-fiend love child after all.)

BMF: Those were supposed to be prune juice dispensers. Unfortunately, we didn't have preservatives back then...

Love,
God

Last edited:

Ulrick

First Post
God said:

Ulrick: Uh, yeah...I remember that.

That was awesome!

Well, I gotta go to bed. So, I can't believe I've been talking with God! Who's like the greatest...um, God that ever...uh existed.
OH WHAT AM I KIDDING. That was stupid STUPID! (Bangs fist to forehead).

Ulrick

Grim

First Post
It surprises me that God's user ID is 4038. I would have thought someone else, a "heretical", fake God would have already taken it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads