• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] mazzoli's Kingmaker IC

Kaodi

Hero
Choosing her own prejudices and the signal to attack from Liam over the objections of Kyria and Rhote (especially considering her seemingly hostile relationship with the latter) is not particularly difficult for Pixie. Even if no one else makes a move first, she throws her dagger at the kobold slinger. Unfortunately, however, the chattering from her companions has thrown off her aim.

Attack: 1d20+4=6, 1d4+2=5

Red Knight

First Post
"I would agree. These creatures are a blight upon the land and could be dealt with, but if at least one of them was left to live they could lead us back to the bandit camp. A bigger and more dangerous blight." Aerodus explains as he gets into a defensive position.

Init 1d20+4=16

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
OOC: I believe we were going on the assumption you were already with us. Would not even make sense for you to catch up to us on foot and track us so successfully.

Scotley

Hero
Choosing her own prejudices and the signal to attack from Liam over the objections of Kyria and Rhote (especially considering her seemingly hostile relationship with the latter) is not particularly difficult for Pixie. Even if no one else makes a move first, she throws her dagger at the kobold slinger. Unfortunately, however, the chattering from her companions has thrown off her aim.

The slinger fires (1d20+3=23) back and turns out to be a remarkable marksman. The bullet strikes Pixie painfully (damage (2d3=4)). A cheer goes up from the little reptilian radish farmers.

"Then keep one alive, we'll use it like a bloodhound!"
the Prince shouts excitedly as he moves to engage the nearest reptile. The fellow is emboldened by he comrad's success and he stands his ground and jabs (1d20+1=8) with his spear, but the bold knight turns it easily. His own stroke is too high as the farmer ducks his blade.

The other two Kobolds stand guard over their baskets waiting for trouble, but are not eager to engage the mounted Prince.

OOC: Actions for anyone else?

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Rhote fires a jet of flame at the nearest kobold. "So much for peace," the tiefling says.

OOC: I forgot to add a +3 to my hit, but I still missed.
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3982804/

Combat Stats
[sblock]
HP: 7 = [1d06 + CON (01)]
AC: 13 = [10 + DEX (3) + Armor (0)]
AC Touch: 13 = [10 + DEX (3)]
AC Flatfooted: 10 = [10 + Armor (0)]
INIT: +3 = [DEX (3) + Misc (0)]
BAB: +0
CMB: +0 = [BAB (0) + STR (0)]
CMD: 13 = [10 + BAB (0) + STR (00) + DEX (3)]
Fortitude: +1 = [Wizard (0) + CON (1)]
Reflex: +3 = [Wizard (0) + DEX (3)]
Will: +3 = [Wizard (2) + WIS (1)]
Speed: 30'
Damage Reduction: Cold, Electricity Resistance at 5, and Fire Resistance at 10.
Spell Resistance: 0
Spell Failure: 0
Weapon Statistics
Quarterstaff: Attack: +0 = [BAB (0) + Str (0)]
- Damage: 1d6, Crit: x2, Special: B
Sling: Attack: +3 = [BAB (0) + Dex (3)]
- Damage: 1d4, Crit: x2, Range: 50 ft, Special: B
Fire Jet: Ranged Touch Attack: +3 = [BAB (0) + Dex (3)]
- Damage: 1d6+1 Fire, DC: 15 Reflex Save for half, Failed Save results in 1d6 points of fire damage a round until extinguished by making a full round action and DC 15 Reflex Save. Rolling on the ground gives a +2 circumstance bonus on the save. Dousing the creature with water automatically extinguishes the flame. Can use this ability a 7 times a day.
[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads