• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] mazzoli's Kingmaker IC

Scotley

Hero
Rhote fires a jet of flame at the nearest kobold. "So much for peace," the tiefling says. While the attack fails the magical flame does much to take the fight out of the Kobolds.

"It would appear as such." Aerodus says looking at Rhote.

Aerodus quickly moves in and takes a more aggressive stance, spear thrusting at the closest Kobold. "Just remember to leave one alive."
His powerful spear thrust slays the reptilian outright and it crumples lifelessly over the basket of radishes. The other two spear wielding farmers see the hopelessness of the fight and drop their weapons crying out for mercy while the third squeaks in fright and runs leaping over a shrub.

Kaodi

Hero
Pixie takes off after the fleeing kobold. The little blighter may be able to hide, but she bets she can outlast him in a running chase.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Rhote says, "My Lord, now that we've scared the hell out of the uglier, not as human-looking of your subjects in this land, what are your orders? Shall we slay them where they stand begging, then move on to their wives and pups? Mayhaps you would like me to torch their huts, too? That should teach them a lesson for not looking more human and for dealing with unmanly exercises, such as looking after crops, instead of more martial exercises. Afterwards, if it isn't too much trouble, we can go after the actual bandits. The nicer looking, human ones."

Red Knight

First Post
Aerodus looks to Rhote and with no joy in his eyes he replies. "I would agree my Lord. Let the others go so that we may follow them to see where they camp and discover if they serve the bandits we seek." He kneels next to the kobold that he just slain and whispers a quite prayer.

Scotley

Hero
Pixie takes off after the fleeing kobold. The little blighter may be able to hide, but she bets she can outlast him in a running chase.

Pixie discovers that the 'little blighter' is surprisingly fast. He scampers through the undergrowth as fast as any human or elf might. His smaller form balances out Pixie's longer legs. The Kobold is holding his side. Perhaps eating too many Moon Radishes before going running was ill-considered.

OOC: Please roll 5 dex checks. Give yourself a +2 circumstances bonus on the last two for his handicap.

Dex Checks (1d20+1=13, 1d20+1=8, 1d20+1=14, 1d20+1=3, 1d20+1=17)

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Prince Liam looks at Rhote for a long moment. "One day it may just come down to that. Have you ever heard of men and kobolds living together in harmony? Had they been in larger numbers do you think they would have hesitated to kill, what did they call us, Sootscales? Or when we returned wounded and weary from the bandit's camp that they wouldn't sense weakness and set upon us? It is a distasteful duty but I'll not risk a spear in the back while we fight our enemies."
He points his longsword at the nearest cowering kobold and says "Tell us about other "sootscales" you have seen recently. Where do they come from and where do they go?"

Scotley

Hero
Pixie gets within reach of the fleeing Kobold as she pounds through the undergrowth. The little guy is breathing hard and struggling.

Meanwhile, Prince Liam begins his interrogation. The farmer in question swallows hard and stares at the sword for a second before answering. "We are Sootscale tribe. Noble and Great!" He tilts his head right. "Our home that way."

Remove ads