[Pathfinder] mazzoli's Kingmaker IC

Kaodi

Hero
Pixie frowns and aggressively moves forward to retrieve the dagger she had thrown before. Shame my aim was off... She then heads back to her horse to sulk - out of sight of the others.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Liam points his sword at the nearest cowering kobold and barks "You. Tell us of other armed humans in the forest. Where do they come from? Where do they go?"

Kaodi

Hero
Pixie finds a spot to sit down where her horse is tied up where she can talk to her horse without getting stepped on. She pulls the whetstone out of her pack and proceeds to have a chat with her mount as she sharpens her weapons.

Scotley

Hero
"We don't see too many like you. They got a place up north with walls. Old Leg's place I think it is. Is trappers in the woods to the west. Is camp on Thorn river bout a half a days walk south. Or big fort down on Tuskwater Lake."

SelcSilverhand

First Post
"A fort? Were I to make a camp I'd choose a fort. Walls all around, murderholes, maybe a moat; a solid tactical advantage." He thinks about that for a moment. "But not so good if you're on the outside trying to get in."

Shayuri

First Post
"Lets check the camp first," Kyria says distantly. "Maybe we can catch one of the bandits alive. At least we can make sure none of them are left at our backs. As for the fort...I still think we might convince them to let us in if we can disguise ourselves as bandits."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"That probably won't be too hard for most of us," Rhote says pointedly. "So does my lord still believe these fearsome vegetable collectors to be in league with the bandits?"

Remove ads