• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Pathfinder] mazzoli's Kingmaker IC

mazzoli

First Post
[sblock=GM]Sorry I've been absent. Sick and busy at the same time for too long. Is everybody ready to bed down and move on? Also, how are we going to work this now that the prince is leaving the party?[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
[sblock=OOC]Either we NPC him, or someone takes over his character in addition to their own. If the former, either you can run him as part of the group, or perhaps, depending on how the fight goes, he takes a debilitating wound and he has to stay at the Trading Post, or unbeknownst to any of us he comes down with some sickness that prevents him from leaving the Trading Post. If the latter, Shayuri might be the best suited to it, followed by Deuce Traveller and HolyMan, given all of their characters are closely connected to the Prince, but I could pick it up if necessary.[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
[sblock=GM]Maybe Kyria puts her dastardly plan into motion, taking advantage of the upcoming battle to ensure that the prince falls to the "bandits" while fighting bravely...but don't worry, everyone, she is prepared to soldier on in his place. (^_^) Kidding, of course. Or am I?[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
I favor having someone else take up the Prince Liam character if we can put a recruitment call out, as I really do like the PC and the backstory. If we cannot proceed so, I'll support the suggestion that one of us take up the mantle of leadership as I do believe this campaign requires a player in the role of ultimate decision-maker. I'd be willing to have Rhote take it up (though I see him more in a support role), and would also support anyone else in the role, as most of us are experienced PbP players and can shoulder the schedule.

Shayuri

First Post
Another option, since we're literally JUST beginning, would be to rewrite, even totally redo our characters so as not to all be hinging on Liam.

Kaodi

Hero
[sblock=OOC]I do not think it would even require a huge rewrite. Everything is basically as it was already written, but the twist is that where everyone thought the King was trying to get rid of Liam, he was really just trying to get Bron and Rhote out of the picture. And whereas Kyria was thought she was being sent to protect Liam, she was sent to watch out for the two bastards, due to some behind the scene machinations she had not been aware of.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
[sblock=OOC]Well, if [MENTION=6687941]mazzoli[/MENTION] has completely disappeared and has not posted anywhere, then I guess it is on hiatus, possibly permanently. If he has not disappeared, and has merely suddenly found himself dreading posting an update, then it is definitely dead.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: I put this in the dead threads. We could go looking for a new GM it has been about two weeks since mazzoli was even on EnWorld. Hope his Rl is ok - I know what it's like to get suddenly dragged away by the RL monster and not be able to post/play.

Remove ads