Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [IC 01]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
You four newly made Pathfinders gather at the window of the 'tower,' eager to see the results of your very long night of work. As you watch, the sky brightens to the east with the imminent sunrise and the surreal mist begins to dissipate. Glinting lights flash from the fog, red and green in answer to your signals from the tower, and the forest of masts rising from the gray cloud reverses course to slide back down into the waves.

The ships of the Silent Tide have reclaimed their places amongst the wreckage of the Flotsam Graveyard . . . never to threaten Absalom again.

mleibrock

First Post
The would-be crime lord bows slightly to Lerissa, a slight smile touching the corner of his mouth. "It seems you are a lady of honor after all . . . May we never meet again!"

He makes a show of leaving, flail swinging slightly with his strides, and not bothering to turn about and keep an eye on you as he descends the stairs.

Yargos exclaims loudly "Found it! You'll need those two lanterns . . ." He points out two lanterns on the windowsill, one with a green filter and other a red. Once one of you takes up the lanterns, Yargos walks you through a complex series of flashes of alternating colors. Once finished, the old scholar heaves a deep sigh of relief. "Well, that should do it!"

OOC - Did Nessian just choose to ignore Lerissa's questions?

IC - Lerissa backs away from the window, watching Yargos expression as the disaster seems to be adverted. Always looking for a conspiracy, she is not completely convinced Yargos is completely on the up and up.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Leaf's smile is broad as he stands straigter and puffs out his chest to Abraxis praise.

"Well done goes to us all, my new friends." he says looking to everyone there. "But there are still a few loose ends to fix. Maybe a search of this place would answer why these men would want to destory the very city they live in. And if not then maybe a few trinkets can be found to be used to help those in need."

Leaf begins to help in searching for anything that might suggest a motive to the crimes of this War Hounds. And after helping he continues down to where Marrow Chomper awaits.

"Here," he says laying his hands over her still wounded side. They glow as he bends his head low in prayer. When he takes them from her side she is healed of most of the damage done to her by the goliath's trident.

"I hope this will make us friends." he says taking the lead of the post and holding it, as Marrow looks dubiously at him.

[sblock=OOC] those rolls suck. Darn it. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The old man sighs in relief. "I appreciate anti-climactic. The excitement of this evening's work was plenty for me, thank you very much." He holds up the code book. "Shall I just turn this over to you now and go my way, or would you rather I accompany you to the Chapter House and give it to your Venture Captain?"

Remove ads