Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [IC 01]

mleibrock

First Post
"Done! The book is upstairs; all the codes you'll need to call off the invasion are in it. And now, if you gentlemen will excuse me I'll take my leave . . ."

With that, the would be crime lord begins edging around you toward the 'exit.'

OOC - I don't know about you guys but I get the feeling we shouldn't be letting him leave.

IC- "Hang on there speedy. How do we know the book is there or that it's not trapped. We honestly have no quarrel with you if you turn over the book, but that means placing the correct book in our hands". With this Lerissa will step to block his exit

Rhun

First Post
"Indeed," says Abraxis, lowering his glaive once again into a threatening position. "When the Black Tide is gone, then you can leave."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Leaf holds his trident in one hand and the net in the other. He stands poised to entangle the rogue should he try to escape.

[sblock=OOC] Ready action throw net should Nessian try to bolt. [/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"I'll leave once you've got the book and your friend over there (he points to Yargos, who you've not noticed was there until now . . .) confirms it's the genuine article, or I'll take my chances in a straight up fight with you. What you do with the book once it's in your hands is up to you. In the meantime, time's wasting . . . you'll need to give the abort signal in the next few minutes or the ghoulies are comin'."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Yes, we must hurry." Leaf says and then turns to shout to Yargos.

"Yargos! Come quickly we need you!" Leaf calls out. When the man reaches the group he explain's the situation as they head for the book and then again calls for speed at ending this threat to Absalom.

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

Lerissa will follow right on the heels of Nessian.

Previously, she is very surprised to see Yagos. Makes her a little suspicious of him.

As the group follows Nessian, Lerissa asks of him, "How do you know Yargos?"

Remove ads