Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [IC 01]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
You head into the tower and upstairs. Nessian gives you no trouble, and you find the codebook right where he told you it would be. Yargos confirms that it is the correct book.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Well I guess you won't be needing me any more, so I'll just take my leave! Good luck with all this!" With these parting words, Nessian eases his way clear of the group and heads back to the stairs.

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

You head into the tower and upstairs. Nessian gives you no trouble, and you find the codebook right where he told you it would be. Yargos confirms that it is the correct book.

Lerissa asks of Yargos, "What signal do we need to give to stop this mess?"

When Nessian speaks and tries to exit, she will again block his path, "You seem way to eager to leave our pleasant company...why is that?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Lerissa asks of Yargos, "What signal do we need to give to stop this mess?"

Yargos begins flipping through the book, presumably to find the correct code for calling off the invasion.

When Nessian speaks and tries to exit, she will again block his path, "You seem way to eager to leave our pleasant company...why is that?"

"Because your 'pleasant' company isn't so pleasant to me. Our agreement was that I would go once you had the codebook. You have the book, your friend over there has told you it's the right one. Will you reneg on your word now?"

Subtle movement of his wrist starts the head of his flail rocking gently.

"I am leaving, according to the terms of our agreement. If you'd stand in the way, I will go through you."

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

Thinking about the agreement, Lerissa decides Nessian has done what was asked of him and so she steps aside a bit but not enough for a clear path. Nessian will have to alter his path to exit.

"Before you leave, tells us why you wanted the book and who you were working for? Who knows, if you divulge this information, your life could be much extended."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The would-be crime lord bows slightly to Lerissa, a slight smile touching the corner of his mouth. "It seems you are a lady of honor after all . . . May we never meet again!"

He makes a show of leaving, flail swinging slightly with his strides, and not bothering to turn about and keep an eye on you as he descends the stairs.

Yargos exclaims loudly "Found it! You'll need those two lanterns . . ." He points out two lanterns on the windowsill, one with a green filter and other a red. Once one of you takes up the lanterns, Yargos walks you through a complex series of flashes of alternating colors. Once finished, the old scholar heaves a deep sigh of relief. "Well, that should do it!"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"How do we know for sure," Leaf says coming to stand near the windows. He has all but forgotten about Nessian, even though his ribs are still a little sore.

[sblock=OOC] A dramatic post of the ships slinking back into the deep might do for a great read, and finale. ;) [/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
"If you return to this city," calls Abraxis after Nessian, his voice even and grim, "I will end you." He let's the threat hang in the air for a moment, and then turns at Yargos' exclamation. Abraxis starts toward the window, but seeing Leif beat him too it, he simply waits, ready to assist as necessary.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=LOL]
"If you return to this city," calls Abraxis after Nessian, his voice even and grim, "I will end you." He let's the threat hang in the air for a moment, and then turns at Yargos' exclamation. Abraxis starts toward the window, but seeing Leif beat him too it, he simply waits, ready to assist as necessary.

Now how did he get in here, :p [/sblock]

Remove ads