Pathfinders of Pelligrew's Pinnace [IC 01]

mleibrock

First Post
Oops. Yes it's an intimidate roll. Thought about attacking but thought better of it.

I'll refrain from future usage of th OOC block.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Nessian glances at the roiling cloud of fog into which Leaf disappeared, then turns his gaze to Abraxis and Lerissa - each standing ready to attack. He tests his ability to swing his flail by rocking it back and forth, and winces slightly as the motion pulls on the gaping would Abraxis' glaive opened in his side.

"I'm thinkin' gettin' killed by you here'll be a lot quicker and less painful than havin' the Grand Council see to it, so if those 'r my choices I'll take the first. But if you've got a better offer I'm all ears."

Rhun

First Post
Abraxis holds his glaive ready, knowing that Nessian will have to move through further grease to reach him. "Surrender, disperse the Black Tide, and hand over all such items as pertain to that foul armada, and we shall be inclined to mercy."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
With the battle turning to talk of quarter Leaf readies his net. He moves to the edge of the mist and if this rogue tries anything he will be ready.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: "draw" net and 5'step if needed to get to the edge of the mist.
Standard: Ready action to entangle Nessian should he attack anyone.
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Define merciful! Like I said, anything that ends me up in the Council's hands is an outcome I'll die to prevent. If it's stopping the Tide you want, I'll give you the means in exchange for you lettin' me go."

Last edited:

mleibrock

First Post
Lerissa

Lerissa recognizes a smart cookie when she encounters them and always appreciates and admires that in the other. Unfortunately, most of the time she has to break their will but this is an interesting opportunity to go in a different direction.

"That is a very do-able deal." Knowing her party has her back she will lower her scimitar halfway to show her intent to interact differently. "You will be free to leave and go wherever you see fit. We have no grievance with you". Looking at the other party members, "Well, at least I don't. It seems you are quite the able fighter. We need the book and any information you know about The Tide."

[sblock=Stat Block]
Code:
   HP: 17/17     AC: 16  AC(T): 12  AC(FF): 14  Init: +02

Saving Throw   Total  Base   Mod  Misc   Special
Fort:            03     2     +1          
Ref:             02     0     +2          
Will:            04     2     +2          

BAB: +01       CMB:+02     CMD: 14

Weapon                  Attack    Damage      Critical     Special
Scimitar                +3        1d6+1       18-20/x2     +1 (weapon focus)
Secondary               +0        0d0         00-00/x0     
Missile                 +0        0d0         00-00/x0     

Judgments: 0/1 per Day

Spells Available:
    * 0 Level                * 1st Level (2/2 per Day)
      * Create Water           * Cure Light Wounds
      * Purify Food            * Inflict Light Wounds
      * Detect Magic
      * Guidance
[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
The alabaster sigils on Abraxis' skin shimmer in the dim light, as he glowers at Nessian with golden eyes. "I'm inclined to go along with my companion's suggestion, with the added provision that you leave the city and not return, upon pain of death."

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Done! The book is upstairs; all the codes you'll need to call off the invasion are in it. And now, if you gentlemen will excuse me I'll take my leave . . ."

With that, the would be crime lord begins edging around you toward the 'exit.'

Remove ads