• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[PbP] WOT: Prophecies of the Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Elinas follows Sivak down the Ravine

OoC:Gru, did I ever use my 'Dark One's Own Luck?' ability. I'm not sure if you did, and I just wanted to know if it was used or not. Thanks.

Darkwolf

First Post
Dawn follows the group keeping an eye out for trouble. Along the way she ties the light weave.

"Anyone have a creative idea for a lantern? We need the light but I don't really like letting every bit of evil nearby know where we are."

GruTheWanderer

First Post
Elinas, You did not use the Dark One's Own Luck yet.

The four heroes sneak down the ravine, using its scant cover to protect them from watching eyes. At the very western edge of the woods they peer into the trees. In the dim moonlight three Trollocs are visible. Two stand near the southern end of the copse, keeping close watch on the hedgerow. A third sits in the middle of the trees, twenty feet from his fellows and twenty feet from the four watchers.

garyh

First Post
Jorad whispered to his companions, "I believe we can take them. With luck, we can slay the nearest beast before his fellows can respond."

GruTheWanderer

First Post
Several moments pass as the Trollocs keep their lookout. They occasionally glance to the north, east, and west, but they still have not noticed the visitors. You are reasonably confident that these three are alone (and probably wondering what happened to their companions).

Priest

First Post
"On the count of 3 we sneak up to the first one and gut him, Dawn do what you must to distract the other two"

Sivak goes forth into the night towards the first of the watchful Trollocs praying to the Dark one that the Trollocs do not see, nor recognise him here

Darkwolf

First Post
Dawn places a 10 ft radius of hardened air to imprision as much of the two trollocs as possible and then ties the weave.

ooc:
Weave level: 3 Weave slot: 2(all affinities)
Weaves left in day: 4/3/1
/ooc

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads