• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[PbP] WOT: Prophecies of the Dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

GruTheWanderer

First Post
The Whitecloaks make their way through the parting crowd, continuing to shoot suspicious glances at those around you. A few feet away, the group halts, and the leader looks you up and down.

"We're looking for a group of backcountry bumpkins, Darkfriends all," the leader sneers. "You certainly have the look. And meeting with a witch of Tar Valon, no less."

The crowd has opened a space around you, the onlookers watching with interest.

"What is your name, boy?" the Whitecloak addresses Sivak. "And tell me: Do you walk in the Light?"

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
Dawn's face gets a very angry look upon it. If looks could kill there would be a dead whitecloak on the ground. As they don't he gets to hear in a very icy tone, "I'll have you know that this group was responsible for killing 4 trollocs yesterday and protecting this innocent town from harm. Can you claim to having done the same, whitecloak? Or are you just going to run around throwing accusations without proof and tormenting innocent people?"

GruTheWanderer

First Post
For a moment the leader of the Whitecloaks locks gazes with Dawn. The battle of wills is brief, but decisive. He drops his eyes to the ground. "Your pardons. Now that I look closer, it is obvious that none of you are from the Two Rivers. Just the same, may I take your names, where you are staying, and your reasons for coming to the city?"

Last edited:

Darkwolf

First Post
**He should have given up by now, Dawn thinks**

(Same ice covering tone as before)
"Why do you want all of that? You said we are not from Two Rivers and not the people you are looking for? I've had about all the accusations I can take from you, Whitecloak!"

After calming down for a moment and thinking of various ways to torture said annoyance in front of her.

(Hostile tone, but no long frost covering) "You give us your names, where you are staying, and your reasons first."

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Elinas watches the Whiteclaoks closely, his hand near his blade still. This Political Scheming, Whites, Red, every other Damned faction of Weaver trying to control the World. It all stank of the same machinations that plagued his home city. Curbing his desire to spit in distaste, Elinas stays quiet and alert.

GruTheWanderer

First Post
By now, the surrounding crowd has picked up on the weakness of the Whitecloak leader. They begin heckling the soldiers, pressing in around them.

Faced with the hostile mob, the Whitecloaks hesitate, then back off. The leader keeps his eyes down, but one of the junior soldiers casts a hateful glance back at Dawn.

Darkwolf

First Post
Dawn returns the hateful glare but says nothing in the direction of the guard.

To the group:
"I've had all I can take from these guys, shall we go back to where we are staying?"

garyh

First Post
"But we've yet to see the False Dragon," Jorad replied. "I'd hate to miss a chance to see something like that. Men proclaiming themselves the Dragon Reborn don't pop up everyday, after all."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads