• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

PCGen Question: Prepared Spells

Scupper

First Post
Before anyone tells me to check the various PCGen-specific sites, I have, thanks, and got no replies.

The Question:

Does PCGen handle "prepared" spells? How do you set them? With an alternate spellbook?

How do you print a character sheet or statblock with only the prepared spells listed (such as for an NPC)?

Thanks to anyone who can answer this question for me.

Last edited:

Garmorn

Explorer
Scupper said:
Before anyone tells me to check the various PCGen-specific sites, I have, thanks, and got no replies.

The Question:

Does PCGen handle "prepared" spells? How do you set them? With an alternate spellbook?

How do you print a character sheet or statblock with only the prepared spells listed (such as for an NPC)?

Thanks to anyone who can answer this question for me.

You add a new 'spell book' and then select spells from "Spells Known". Right now they don't have a character sheet that can actualy use prepared spells. They did but that sheet was removed. (Not sure why.)

Taluron

The csheetROG.fo, which creates a pdf file , does print all spellbooks. As to it having been removed I couldn't say. I know it was there...

Remove ads