D&D 5E PHB shows up in Target.

Next...Starbucks. When you can enjoy your mocho-choco-pumpkin spiced-half decaf-three quarters almond milk-one eighth half and half-one eighth whole milk Latte with your newly bought PHB, then...and only then, can you say the DnD has finally made the big time. Forget that featured movie crap. It’s all about the Starbucks.

Honestly fast food and coffee joints are missing a trick by not giving out branded dice. D6 where the 6 is the Starbucks Mermaid or d20 where the 20 is McDonald's M anyone? Pizza places would be particularly well served by this because so many groups order pizza during the game.

Rellott

Explorer
Honestly fast food and coffee joints are missing a trick by not giving out branded dice. D6 where the 6 is the Starbucks Mermaid or d20 where the 20 is McDonald's M anyone? Pizza places would be particularly well served by this because so many groups order pizza during the game.

A Domino’s Pizza die might create confusion, what with it having more pips to read. Maybe put the logo on the 3 side?

aco175

Legend
1571962869618.png

Dungeons and Drag...

My mind just went in a totally different direction.

Wendy’s is already there with their own rpg, just don’t have dice or minis for sale at the stores yet.

I heard their RPG as a decent set of rules and lots of crunchy bits that can be ported into other games without too much work.
Frankly, I am disappointed that nobody else has already grabbed it and run with it somewhere. It seems it will be up to ME to do something more with it than just be silly about fast food franchises... Was hoping someone would save me the trouble...

Remove ads