D&D Movie/TV Photos from the D&D Movie Set

The D&D movie is currently filming at Alnwick Castle in Northumberland. A number of onlookers have posted photos from the set on Twitter, as has Newcastle's The Chronicle. Check the link for lots more! Alnwick was built in 1309, and has been used in Harry Potter and Downton Abbey, amongst other things. https://www.enworld.org/threads/the-d-d-movie-has-begun-filming.679837/...

The D&D movie is currently filming at Alnwick Castle in Northumberland. A number of onlookers have posted photos from the set on Twitter, as has Newcastle's The Chronicle. Check the link for lots more! Alnwick was built in 1309, and has been used in Harry Potter and Downton Abbey, amongst other things.

Alnwick_Castle_02.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

Those banners are they Faerun related or more to do with the castle itself rather than the movie being filmed?
One of them contains the neverwinter crest (iirc they represent the 3 bridges). I don't recognize the other symbol, but it contains the same symbol in the middle so it's safe to assume it's related to either neverwinter or neverember IMO.

Difficult to judge, I just hope that everything gets "rougher" in post-production. Like, those banners are too NEW, the armor in the second picture looks like cosplay, and so on.

I know I should probably not even mention it, but LotR was 20 years ago, could we hope for at least that kind of quality for what concerns costumes and props?

hopeless

Adventurer
One of them contains the neverwinter crest (iirc they represent the 3 bridges). I don't recognize the other symbol, but it contains the same symbol in the middle so it's safe to assume it's related to either neverwinter or neverember IMO.
Given the various hints about a certain actor may be playing a Paladin could it be related to a church like Amaunator?
EDIT: Found it!

Remove ads

Remove ads