D&D 5E Planescape, Bigby, Phandelver and the Deck of Many Things: Covers & Details Revealed!

See the covers of all the upcoming releases!
The covers of the upcoming D&D books — including Planescape, Glory of the Giants, and the Deck of Many Things have been revealed.

• August 15th -- Bigby Presents: Glory of the Giants ($59.95)
  • August 15th -- The Practically Complete Guide to Dragons ($39.95)
  • September 19th -- Phandelver and Below: The Shattered Obelisk ($59.95)
  • October 16th -- Planescape: Adventures in the Multiverse ($TBA)
  • November 14th -- Book of Many Things ($TBA)

IMG_9191.jpeg

bigby.jpeg

Coming August 15th with two variants. Lore about giants, 76 stat blocks, feats, and a giant subclass.

IMG_9192.jpeg

3 hardcovers in a boxed set-- 96 page guide to Sigil, 64-page bestiary, and 96-page adventure, along with a poster map and DM screen. Coming October 16th.

IMG_9193.jpeg

224-page adventure for levels 1-12, poster map, 16 new monsters. Coming September 19th.

IMG_9194.jpeg

66 illustrated cards, 192-page book with lore, character options, magic items, and monsters, 80-page card reference guide, all in a slipcase. Coming November 14th.​

honestly I do not know hard to get into a game let alone find one that I mesh with with reliable time and people who can tolerate me.
so all I have learn is I do not fit well with 5e
Well there are a lot of other gamrs out there. My first thought would be to give a PF2 a try as it most likely the next easiest to find a game and it is a really good system ( and quite a bit different from 5e while still being D&D)

You could also mod 5e more to you’re liking, that is what we do.

Between Morte and Xanxost, why not both? Elminster added secondary comments in Volo's Monster Guide, and Tasha giving a "second opinion" in Mordekainen's book.

Planescape is perfect for an adult animated sitcom style "Star Trek: Lower Decks" or "Ricky & Morty".

* Now I imagine a second layer of the Outlands as a toroid.

* The plane-city of Union was canon in Epic Levels 3e. It could be perfect for a option to Sigil. And if you want a D&D shopkeeper sim videogame, Union is your marketplane city.

Landscape_of_Union.jpg

Mind of tempest

(he/him)advocate for 5e psionics
Well there are a lot of other gamrs out there. My first thought would be to give a PF2 a try as it most likely the next easiest to find a game and it is a really good system ( and quite a bit different from 5e while still being D&D)

You could also mod 5e more to you’re liking, that is what we do.
honestly, it is the learning curve and I still can't find a race I like.

honestly, it is the learning curve and I still can't find a race I like.
I think the learning curve is overblown. Just play the game. The basics are the same and the rest you can figure out as you play.

They idea of not finding a race you like is such a non-issue to me personally I have a hard time giving advice on that one. I guess start from what kind of race do you want to play? What would interest you? If you can give some clues there we can work from that.

Mind of tempest

(he/him)advocate for 5e psionics
Have you tried crochet?

Joking, but I really mean "try casting your net wider". There are other pass-times than RPGs.
I want to play rpgs it the point, most other past times end up with me alone which is bad for my health.
I think the learning curve is overblown. Just play the game. The basics are the same and the rest you can figure out as you play.

They idea of not finding a race you like is such a non-issue to me personally I have a hard time giving advice on that one. I guess start from what kind of race do you want to play? What would interest you? If you can give some clues there we can work from that.
it is having it explain properly and the whole finding a game.

also some how I still can't find a single race I like in fantasy it is horrible.

Remove ads

Remove ads