D&D Player’s Handbook (2024)

D&D (2024) D&D Player’s Handbook (2024)

Early 3D has aged terribly.

Best 16 bit games are still pretty.

And it's easy to duplicate that style. Eg Stardew Valley.
There was (and is) a free 8bit strangers thing retro game out there for mobile phones. That felt great.

Then there is a payed early isometric stranger thing 2 game out there. For money. Did not catch me at all...

Existing books will, of course, not self destruct the last time I checked if you want to continue using them.
I can imagine some of us are wishing the PDFs for D&D2014 would just Digivolve into D&D2024 PDFs, and the 2014 books would just Evolve into their 2024 counterparts. They would just suddenly glow for a minute and there would be your new PDF and your new books. ;)

But we live in the real world (or do we?) 😋

I can imagine some of us are wishing the PDFs for D&D2014 would just Digivolve into D&D2024 PDFs, and the 2014 books would just Evolve into their 2024 counterparts. They would just suddenly glow for a minute and there would be your new PDF and your new books. ;)

But we live in the real world (or do we?) 😋
Actually I am now seeing the real possibility that exactly this will happen for my account.

I was just accepted for D&D education program. And I get free online resources and a master subscription to use with my school D&D club.

Fingers crossed!

Remove ads