Player's handbook party artwork question

Alyson

First Post
Does anyone know anything about this party that keeps showing up in the PHB? I even found them in the DMG. PHB pages-44, 142, 180 DMG- 88 Looks like a human paladin, an elf ranger, a dwarf (fighter?, cleric?), and a halfling? sorcerer? Anyone know anything about them?

Ezequielramone

Explorer
I think they are some kind of iconic characters, like those we had in 3e. I don't know about those in particular, but in Pathfinder each have a background and have a strong precense in every product. The even have comics of them. And with every new class borns a new iconic and a new entry in the paizo's blog under the tag: "Meet the iconics". I don't think they are going to do something with them.
I have noticed that the characters in the iconic starter miniature pack are the same that you have in the starter set and they are the ones that are are fighting a dragon in the DM's screen.

Alyson

First Post
Thanks! Yeah, I'm familiar with that from Pathfinder, so I was hoping we would get something like that with them here. Are they the ones fighting the dragon? I don't own the DM screen, but the art I googled had 5 women and a male barbarian fighting and they don't look like the same characters. . . I'll have to check out the mini-pack. I think it looks like a cool group and I think it's especially cool that the tank is a woman. I hope we get to learn more about them!

Remove ads