• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Player's handbook party artwork question

Alyson

First Post
Does anyone know anything about this party that keeps showing up in the PHB? I even found them in the DMG. PHB pages-44, 142, 180 DMG- 88 Looks like a human paladin, an elf ranger, a dwarf (fighter?, cleric?), and a halfling? sorcerer? Anyone know anything about them?

Ezequielramone

Explorer
I think they are some kind of iconic characters, like those we had in 3e. I don't know about those in particular, but in Pathfinder each have a background and have a strong precense in every product. The even have comics of them. And with every new class borns a new iconic and a new entry in the paizo's blog under the tag: "Meet the iconics". I don't think they are going to do something with them.
I have noticed that the characters in the iconic starter miniature pack are the same that you have in the starter set and they are the ones that are are fighting a dragon in the DM's screen.

Alyson

First Post
Thanks! Yeah, I'm familiar with that from Pathfinder, so I was hoping we would get something like that with them here. Are they the ones fighting the dragon? I don't own the DM screen, but the art I googled had 5 women and a male barbarian fighting and they don't look like the same characters. . . I'll have to check out the mini-pack. I think it looks like a cool group and I think it's especially cool that the tank is a woman. I hope we get to learn more about them!

Remove ads