D&D (2024) Playtest 7 survey is now live.

I've completed the survey, and if I go back to the intro page I can start the survey again. I don't see any reason you couldn't go back in and provide a minor addendum, although I can't be sure it won't replace your previous submission.

Yaarel

🇮🇱He-Mage
AFAIK, no. It's a one and done, to prevent ballot stuffing. So prepare your notes ahead of time and be ready to go in for the full survey.
Instead of offering a single humongous survey, they can offer several surveys simultaneously, one for each section.

Yaarel

🇮🇱He-Mage
I've completed the survey, and if I go back to the intro page I can start the survey again. I don't see any reason you couldn't go back in and provide a minor addendum, although I can't be sure it won't replace your previous submission.
Right, but can you log out and then go back to the survey later?

Remathilis

Legend
I forgot to moan about the missing "Let my Warlock stat be Int/Wis/Cha." :(
Considering that they already are getting extra sprinkles this playtest, that would be a bridge too far.

Bad enough they made warlock 1 irresistible to sorcerer and bard for EB + AB, don't need wizards, clerics and druids all looking at that too.

Scribe

Legend
Considering that they already are getting extra sprinkles this playtest, that would be a bridge too far.

Bad enough they made warlock 1 irresistible to sorcerer and bard for EB + AB, don't need wizards, clerics and druids all looking at that too.

Honestly let them do that. When everyone and their dog says 'hey, dip into this class as a caster, regardless of your parent class' maybe Wizards will realize they made a mistake.

Unironically this is the only way some developers ever wake up. Exploit what is broken, until they have to own it.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Nah warlock is my favourite class. I left feedback about how the 3rd attack is way too op.

Then again I'd rather the arcane gish class wasn't the warlock.
Yeah I really wish they’d have included a Swordmage in 5e. They got it so incredibly spot on right in 4e, and never gave it a non-defender version in Essentials for some reason, and I really think swordmage is an even bigger missed opportunity than warlord, assassin, or psion, in 5e.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
I agree, but I think they are sacrificing feedback opportunities to get there. I mean, obviously they have a timeline to keep, so it makes sense they’d have to cut it off somewhere. But I do wish more of this process had been spent on fine-tuning instead of on spaghetti-flinging.
I don’t think we would have weapon masteries without the spaghetti flinging period. I don’t get the impression they were confident that it would pass.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads