Please Critique: Touch of the Grave

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Touch of the Grave [General]
You have innate abilities similar to the effects of some undead.
Prerequisite: Necropolis Born, Spellcraft 6 ranks
Benefit: An innate talent for magic grants you the following spell-like abilities as a spellcaster equal to 1/2 your HD: 2/day - cause fear, ghost sound, 1/day - ray of enfeeblement, scare, touch of fatigue
Special: The spell-like abvilities granted from this feat replace and do not stack with those gained from Necropolis Born.

------------
What do you think? Should I rename it? I've been contemplating calling it Grave Touched.

Last edited:

IcyCool

First Post
dedicated said:
It's more powerful then Necropolis Born from Complete Arcane, and seems to have the same flavor to it

Agreed. And Necropolis Born has an additional pre-requisite of "Must take at first level". Perhaps adding Necropolis Born as a pre-requisite to this feat?

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Goolpsy said:
Require the Person to be an evil (paladin?) or Cleric using one of their abilities as a requirement.
I don't want to limit this feat to specific classes, but just in case it does need further balancing I added Spellcraft 6 ranks to the prerequisites.

Nifft

Penguin Herder
First level caster is kinda lame. Let it be 1/2 HD (or more) or it's pretty much useless.

Cheers, -- N

Remove ads