• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ptolus- Palace of the Silver Princess (Campy)

Erekose13

Explorer
Outfit for travel Thym does not require any more items, he will keep pace with Samuel though out of curiousity, at the moment, however, he is more curious how they ended up with a name like Happy Birthday Adventurers.

TheMagician

First Post
"What on earth possesed that fox to tell Dunkel 'Happy Birthday Adventurers'? Happy Birthday my left eye, hey?" Samuel remarks to Thym, uncannily geussing his partner's musings.
[sblock=OOC]Not that I mind the Happy Birthday Adventurers, of course. Samuel, however, is another story.[/sblock]

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Thorg heads over to the Adventurer's Guild. He hunches over to walk in, being careful not to step on the halfling practicing dart throwing. "Umm... Hello!" Thorg waves at whoever looks to be in charge. "How are you?"

Brother Allard

First Post
"It does lack a certain panache, doesn't it," Guy remarks to Thym and Samuel as they peruse Ursaon's wares. "Doesn't quite say 'Dashing adventurers, tweaking the nose of the fates'. Still," he shrugs his shoulders. "The oaf likes it, and.... well you try reasoning with him."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Thorg walks to the Adventurer's Guild (also known as the Delver's Guild... my bad) and greets the lady working at the front desk, Gorti Jurgen, an attractive older woman with blonde hair cut short. Several staff members are working around her at smaller desks, and seem to be trying to avoid Thorg's attention. Looking up at the half-orc she says sternly, "Tsk... Thorg, you and your friends are going to soon owe us for your latest membership dues. I hope you've found some work that can help you pay up." Perhaps she realizes the strength of the man before her, but she quickly adds nervously, "I.... ummm... I mean when you get the chance, dear."

Ursaon Brightfall, a half-elf pawnbroker with a sharp eye and shifty look, greets Samuel pleasantly. "Gentlemen, how are you? It's been awhile. Off on another quest, I see, and you are in luck because I have a deal for you. A gentleman recently retired from the delving life and sold his goods to me at a decent price. Please take a look at what I've got left over, all on the up and up, of course." So saying he shows some of the better deals available.

The used item list:
4x flasks of holy water (20 gp each)
Heavy Steel Shield (140 gp)
Masterwork Shortbow (300 gp)
Bullseye Lantern (9 gp)
4x Smokesticks, (15 gp each)
Healer's Kit (40 gp)
10x Masterwork Darts (250 gp each)
Spyglass (800 gp)
Oil of Darkness (250 gp)
scroll of enlarge person (20 gp)
potion of hide from animals (40 gp)
scroll of eagle's splendor (120 gp)
cloak of resistance +1 (800 gp)

TheMagician

First Post
Samuel nods in agreement with Guy "Yes, it leaves a certain elegance in wanting. I think I might speak with him about it. Anyway, I don't see anything of use, I think I'd rather take a moment to look at those scribes." he says quietly. With a smile and wave to Urason, he politely excuses himself from the shop, and walks to the Arcane Scribe. However, he changes his mind right outside the establishment, and returns to Dunkel to await the rest of the party. "I'm ready, sir. We haven't a moment to lose, come sleet, hail or snow!"

Last edited:

Mista Collins

First Post
"I don't mind not knowing what I'm headed for. You can take me to the skies. It's like being lost in Haven when I'm lost in your eyes." Can be heard being sung by Carl as he casually strolls into the Undercity Market following the directions of those he asked.

Spotting the rest of the group, Carl strolls over to a few of them, not realizing that he still has some of this stage makeup on. "Last night was a crazy show, was it not? Who would of thought a cabaret style show would have been such a hit."

Seeing the odd stares at his face and the efforts to hold back laughter, Carl realizes he forgot to wipe away the last of his stage makeup. "Uhhh....I was told the Happy Birthday Adventurers are off to save another damsel. You guys could have at least grabbed me before leaving."

Not bothering to hide a snickering curl of a smile, Ren purrs at Carl, "Delighted to see you, Master Carl! Stage treating you well, I see? Rouge becomes a rogue, or so my dam used to say." Ren fiddles with his tail, absently stroking the tip of it. "I want for nothing; let the games begin!" Ren siddles up to Thorg. "From one Happy Birthday to another--Happy Birthday, Thorg! Maybe there'll be cake after we rescue the princess..."

Renard reaches into his backpack and, extracting a fancy looking bit of stick, hands the piece of wood to Thorg. "Don't ask where it came from, but I thought you might like this magic wand. I think it patches wounds up. Anyway, Happy Birthday, Thorg!" The wand is eight inches in length, crafted of ebony, and has a silver tip decorated with a ringed etching of pansies. Scratched into the length of the wand is a phrase in common that reads, "For the Birthday Boy, Love Uncle Alton."

I bought a wand of cure light wounds to give to Thorg. If that's okay. The command word phrase is the "For the Birthday Boy, Love Uncle Alton," and the wand is fully charged.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Thorg's eyes light up and he smiles a great big toothy grin. "Happy Birthday! Aw, thank you, Mr. Fluffy! I always wanted a cure wand! How did you know?" He carefully picks up the wand and examines it closely. "This is very special, and should be put in a safe place." He slips it into a small case on his right side. "There. Now it won't get hurt when I go smashing into things. You're a very good friend, Mr. Fluffy!"

He looks around. "Ooh, Carl! Happy Birthday to you, too! Sure you can join us. You've paid your dues recently, right? Gorti wants us to pay our dues. If you join, then we all have paid, right?" Thorg stares bewilderedly at Gorti for a moment, desperately trying to perform the logical calculus of dues-paying. "Or is it still the standard way? We work, and then we pay? That's okay, we have work."

Satisfied, Thorg turns back to Renard. "I should get you a birthday gift, too. You're a very good friend."

Remove ads