• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Quick gnome magic question

Ezequielramone

Explorer
I have a player playing a gnome cleric.
Since this is the first time he plays last session we didn't complete the character 100%. I have to update and explain the last details to him on whatsapp but can't figure out if the gnome magic gives one use to each spell or only one use of only one spell.
Can someone tell me how does that work,please?
Thanks for your time.

Voadam

Legend
Here is the text of Gnome Magic

Gnome Magic: Gnomes add +1 to the DC of any saving throws against illusion spells that they cast. Gnomes with a Charisma of 11 or higher also gain the following spell-like abilities: 1/day—dancing lights, ghost sound, prestidigitation, and speak with animals. The caster level for these effects is equal to the gnome's level. The DC for these spells is equal to 10 + the spell's level + the gnome's Charisma modifier.

They can cast each of those spell like abilities once per day. That's the way spell like abilities are listed and works the same for monsters.

Remove ads