Quick PCGEN Question

GWolf

First Post
IS there anyway for me to make my own items and import them & is there anyway to change weapons and armor etc. to larger sizes for larer monsters?

gariig

First Post
Here you go

the PCGen website has a tutorial on making your own. It's kind of cumbersome, but I've heard it gets easier the more you do it

Gariig

GWolf

First Post
Can't Find

Dude. I can't find the document on making list files. Could you give me a direct link please? Somoeone?

gariig

First Post
I don't have a clue, maybe Mynex will hop on and tell us where. I know there was documentation on the website beyond a simple FAQ! I just can't find where, maybe there is another PCGen website.

DOH! The pluses on the side can be clicked and you can get more options, but here is what I was talking about

Help documentation

Gariig

Aahz

First Post
PCGen also includes a Customize function for doing small changes. Just right click on the basic non-magic item in the inventory tab (on the left pane) and click 'Customize'. You can change the size and add simple changes, you can even make a new name for the item. Your new item will then be added to the list for you to buy. But it will only be available for the character you currently have loaded.

Sincerely,
Christopher J. Bono

Remove ads