7. Luke Cage
8. Agents of Shield
9. Agent Carter
10. Falcon & Winter Soldier
11. Iron Fist

Stalker0

Legend
Updating my list with Hawkeye:

1) Daredevil - Great acting, best villain on TV to date, great fight scenes, pure awesome.
2) Wandavision - Probably the biggest gamble in terms of format, but it was actually done really well. Actually brought the Scarlet Witch into her own, gave us a catchy theme song, very good. I'm not comfortable with how "off the hook" Wanda is so far for her villainous actions (and make no mistake, she is one of the core villains of the show to me), but I reserve full judgment until I see how they handle her in Multiverse of Madness.
3) Hawkeye: Its solid, funny, and keeps a decent consistency throughout the season. Its not groundbreaking the way wandavision or daredevil are though.
4) Jessica Jones: I'll agree with Morrus on this one. Season 1 is beautiful, but it really drops off after that, though the remaining seasons are watchable.
5) Agents of Shield: I get that some of the bad seasons are pretty bad. But all in all I really liked this show. Had some great actor chemistry, went into some really interesting directions, had one of the best betrayals of all time (definitely the best marvel betrayal to date).
6) F&WS - This is my "meh" bar. The show is "fine", not good or bad. It just felt like time spent.
7) Punisher - Similar to F&WS, didn't like it or hate it, just killed time.
8) Loki - So Loki is an interesting one for me. On the one hand, the plot was interesting, cool sets, it was a fun ride. My issue with the show is two fold:
  • A lot of the plot was made at Loki's expense. This was not the cool, suave, scheming Loki we have come to know and love. He bumbles his way through the show, and seems so anemic I think Hawkeye could have taken him 1 on 1. Sylvie was a very cool character, but again a lot of her coolness came at the expense of making Loki look like an idiot.
  • The overall plot feels WAY too over the top for the tv show format. The plot of this show nullifies everything else going on in the MCU, its literally the only thing that matters. We went from this massive battle of omnipotent infinite stones -> infinity stones in a drawer. That is just not ok. I can work with a show that is just whatever, but this show actually screws with the entire MCU in a way that is hard for me to swallow.
9) Luke Cage - All of the "defender" type shows had a pacing problem, but I really felt it in Luke Cage. The show is sloooooooow, as cool as it can be at times, it takes episode after episode after episode to get anywhere. Binge watching is the sole reason this show has any legs, if people had been forced to watch this week to week it would have died on the vine.

Over 9000!) Iron First - This show quite simply....is an embarrassment to the Marvel name. Season 2 is "meh", season 1 is a dumpster fire.

Stalker0

Legend
I'll be curious to see people's thoughts in a few months. I honestly like hawkeye, but I think people are rating it a bit high right now based on "newness". Its a fun ride for sure, and well done.... but I don't think it has any legs.

I still have a desire to rewatch daredevil to this day, and definately would wandavision. Hawkeye, I enjoyed the story, but I am content putting it on the shelf and never watching it again.

Erekose

Eternal Champion
I’m not sure I can mix-and-match the Disney+ and Netflix series but here goes:
  1. Hawkeye
  2. Wandavision
  3. Daredevil
  4. Loki
  5. Jessica Jones
  6. Punisher
  7. Falcon & the Winter Soldier
  8. Defenders
  9. Agent Carter
  10. Luke Cage
  11. What if …
  12. Agents of SHIELD
  13. Iron Fist

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
This is hard, and the first four are all fairly close...

Loki - It was an odd start and I am way burned out on time travel and Kang stories in the 616. But I liked it anyway and this made me care about Loki!? Owen Wilson was great (although he reminded me a bit of Dr. Cox in Scrubs).Sylvie better be back in Season 2. The infinity stone portrayal was odd.

Wanda Vision - Except for the first 10 minutes of episode 1, how her name was revealed, and white vision just flying away, this was great. I can't decide if part of my loving it is just how much better than it was from the comics that inspired it.

Falcon and Winter Soldier - This one surprised me most. It had a lot of things from the comics and incorporated them well. The one that fits in with the movies the most I think.

Hawkeye - The others really changed as they went along, so this could go up a lot still. The source Fraction mini-series was fun but Hawkeye was portrayed as stupid and too lethal based on his comic history. Hailee is great.

What If? - Great standalone stories that really nail the feel of what the comic What Ifs were like. The team up really didn't do it for me and how the infinity stones worked cross dimension was odd.

Agents of Shield - Had it's moments, but by far the bottom of the list.

First, rewatched Hawkeye, and want to move that in to first.

And then, how on earth did Agent Carter not get a 3rd season!?!?! What kind of way was that to end. How would they do a season 3 now post Endgame. How can I rank it!? Definitely ahead of What If. Can it go ahead of Falcon and Winter Soldier?

1. Punisher-best of the best . loved the crossovers. such a shame on the licensing deal
  2. Daredevil-Kingpin was best on screen
  3. Wandavision
  4. Loki-Right after here the shows below other than hawkeye i just didnt care when they got cancelled or could care less if they come back. They belong in the same bucket as Sweet tooth and Shadow and Bone etc etc . Ill watch but put something better against it and i'm watching that . Not a single 1 was i got watch the next 1 or cant wait for the next episode. Wandavision had that . Wandavision had water cooler talk vibes 2 it even during Covid . i wanted to look up symbols and meanings etc
  5. Jessica Jones -cool idea but felt low budget and not entertaining
  6. Luke Cage -the non super heroes carried the show
  7. Falcon & the Winter Soldier -the best part is the ending extra scenes
  8. hawkeye-havent seen but will based on spoilers
  9. Agent Carter-havent seen
  10. iron fist -not very good
i wonder if these aired pre streaming etc if many wouldnt get a second season

If it's not on Network TV, I can't watch it so...

1) Agents of SHIELD (excepting the last two seasons)
2) Agent Carter
3) Agents of SHIELD (Last two seasons)

and if you add in the old TV shows.
The Incredible Hulk
The Amazing Spiderman
Captain America (The bike winshield/shield combo was the best part of the show)

Remove ads