• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rate "The Incredibles"

Rate "The Incredibles"

• 1 Lowest

Votes: 1 0.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 1.1%

Votes: 5 2.7%

Votes: 33 17.6%

Votes: 64 34.2%
  • 10 Highest

Votes: 82 43.9%

threshel

First Post
An absolute 10.

Animation is the perfect medium for supers, and Pixar used it masterfully. I was most amazed after I saw it for the first time, when I realized just how much of the movie I had just accepted. No, "oooh, that set is cool," or "wow, the island is amazingly well done." I just accepted the things I was seeing as real.

I had to see it again the next day just so I could geek out on the graphics.

My daughter (age 6) went with me the first time, and she loved it. Dash is her new boyfriend. :)

J

TheAuldGrump

First Post
THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED!!!

Great movie, I plan to see it again.

And
Edna Mode is the most successful super villain in the movie - fortified base, weapons of mass destruction, and the heroes even let her finish her monologues! She has the heros right where she wants them...

Last edited:

nobodez

Explorer
Wow

Wow, I saw it yesterday, and can't wait to see it again, with less fluids this time. I so wish that Jobs and his RDF come to Disney so that there will be a sequel. That would be great.

Also, an a different kind of Geek-out, I can't believe that Pixar uses Intel processors on their renderings.

Also, I was in the second row during the last half of the movie and the credits, and let me tell you, I could see the pixels.

Also, I loved the effect they did with the credits. (Of course, after HP3, I've stayed to see if they did anything cool with the credits on the movies I've seen)

Last edited:

Saw it yesterday, and have to rate it a 10! The best superhero movie ever as far as I'm concerned. Wow! I'm definitly going to see this again, and it's going to be one of my rare DVD purchases.

The only thing I thought was disappointing was that there wasn't a bloopers reel at the end of the movie. Making this, I believe, the first Pixar movie not to feature one.

WayneLigon

Adventurer
Joshua Dyal said:
The only thing I thought was disappointing was that there wasn't a bloopers reel at the end of the movie. Making this, I believe, the first Pixar movie not to feature one.
DVD Extra, hopefully.... Yeah, I stayed through the entire credits sure that I was going to see something extra :)

Welverin

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:

Nope, there definitely weren't any for Finding Nemo, and they stop doing it because it was over done and they wanted to try something new, which is why Finding Nemo had fish swimming around the credits and The Incredibles has the stylized recreation of scenes in the movie. Even with all that it was something they added in later and wasn't in for the first few weeks of the movies run anyway.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads