• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Zane moves 60 feet, stands with bow at the ready once again at the new location. "I would wager it best you not move!", he calls to the fallen man, "Unless you want to become a pin cushion!"

Leif

Adventurer
Kerlan, OOC

OOC: Several of your companions have lined up along the edge of the area of your spell and are waiting to apprehend Yeosham Chorus. Is there anything that you wish to do?

Lou

Explorer
Ederaul Mamier

Raul finally finds the front door again and exits to find the constables gathering around their target as he lays tangled in rose thorns. "I see I missed the fun part."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Man in a shiney shirt

A human man with a fine bow, arrow nocked and drawn, stands with it aimed at the captured cretin. He wears a mithral chain shirt, wears rapier and dagger at his side and a fine cloak on his back. A constable's truncheon and badge is what is most prominent about him though.

Remove ads