• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Erin606 reported! But Jiminy!! He/she mentioned Brae, Braz, and Meda. Sounds like (s)he might have been reading our wiki or something. Or maybe not.

OOC: Invisible Castle is back in action if anyone doesn't know that yet. But it's back out of commission on 4/24/13. :-(

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
OOC: I was under the impression we wore our badges, and thus were easily identifiable. Also, Brae did go out of his way to indicate that they are Constables with his words.

Leif

Adventurer
OOC: Remember, Rhun, you are the Special Squad, not uniformed constables, and so are not necessarily readily identifiable at first sight. That's why I made post # 969 about FLASHING a badge.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
GM: Local criminals know what to look for and can single you out easily. These guys either don't know what to look for or more likely are choosing to ignore the signs.

Leif

Adventurer
The Guardsmen

At the flash of Brae's bronze badge, the guardsman jumps to his feet. "Bronze Badges youse guys! Gets up and looks alive already!" A small shower of cards and chips go flying as the three scramble to attention.

Rhun

First Post
"Thank you, gentleman." Brae smiles. "As I was saying, we have information regarding a threat to the city, and would like to discuss it with the commandant. Would you happen to be able to tell us where he is?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads