• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Scotley's and Leif's Constables of the 14th Ward - Main Action Thread [3.5E D&D] [IC 04]

Lou

Explorer
Ederaul Mamier

Raul watches from above. He could climb down the rope, or he could climb down part-way and drop to the bottom, but he chose to stay at the top for now.

Scotley

Hero
OOC: I was waiting for a response to my post on Sep 2nd about searching for traps, but assumung there aren't any..............

Braz opens the box

OOC: Guess my old brain is worse off than I thought. I really believed I had addressed this in a previous post, but going back I couldn't find it. Anyway, no traps...

Braz opens the box easily. Inside he finds an odd assortment--50 gp worth of assorted coins, several gold teeth (200 gp), a potion bottle, an old tarnished silver constables badge from the 4th ward (modern badges are not precious metals), a crystal wand, a jeweled broach such as a nobleman might wear to secure a cloak (300 gp), a silver ring (10 gp) and a chipped topaz (40 gp).

Fenris

Adventurer
OOC: Guess my old brain is worse off than I thought. I really believed I had addressed this in a previous post, but going back I couldn't find it. Anyway, no traps...

Braz opens the box easily. Inside he finds an odd assortment--50 gp worth of assorted coins, several gold teeth (200 gp), a potion bottle, an old tarnished silver constables badge from the 4th ward (modern badges are not precious metals), a crystal wand, a jeweled broach such as a nobleman might wear to secure a cloak (300 gp), a silver ring (10 gp) and a chipped topaz (40 gp).

"Well, we have some treasures and then some treasures now don't we. I am sure old Ironbritches can tell us more about this trinket from his youth." quips Braz as he places the badge in a secure pocket to show Iggy later. He hands up the wand and potion to Tau for inspection.

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Fenris]
"Well, we have some treasures and then some treasures now don't we. I am sure old Ironbritches can tell us more about this trinket from his youth." quips Braz as he places the badge in a secure pocket to show Iggy later. He hands up the wand and potion to Kerlan for inspection.
I think you mean "Tau," not "Kerlan," don't you? ;)
[/sblock]

Fenris

Adventurer
[sblock=Leif]
[sblock=Fenris]
I think you mean "Tau," not "Kerlan," don't you? ;)
[/sblock]
I have no idea what you are talking about. :angel:

Besides since the triumphant return of Braz from the lavatory, I have been posting twice the rate of everyone else, I can't be bothered to learn all the PCs names, it might slow me down. ;)
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
The potion is a simple curative (light), wand is a potent one despite its simple enchantment (Magic Missile level 7, with 45 charges).

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Leif]
I have no idea what you are talking about. :angel:

Besides since the triumphant return of Braz from the lavatory, I have been posting twice the rate of everyone else, I can't be bothered to learn all the PCs names, it might slow me down. ;)
[/sblock]
[sblock=Fenris]Fair enough, I guess. :p[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
Brae smiles, glad that his powers weren't needed to heal anyone from any deadly traps. "I wonder what else resides down in these depths?"

Remove ads