Share Any Chants/Rhymes and Songs You've Included In Your Campaigns

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Is this for a clan of dwarvish paladins that hate aberrations? If so, that's a pretty cool idea. Nice chant, by the way.
Pretty close. The clan’s mission is to fight back incursions from the Far Realms, mainly in the form of hunting Aberrations. But they do so in a variety of class paths. Clan Skyhammer had a hold on a very high mountaintop, where their most skilled astronomer/astrologers watched the skies for shooting stars, both as a source of starmetal and to find the few that were actually “eggs” from Far Realms beings meant to corrupt the Prime Material. (Think the original War of the Worlds or Alien/Prometheus.) When they spotted one, they’d send clan members to investigate.

For the record, none of this was for MY campaign, but rather part of my character background in a 4Ed campaign in which I played a Dwarven Starpact Warlock who multiclassed into Psion. He was essentially fighting fire with fire... The DM liked it so much he imported it wholesale without alteration.

For those who don’t recognize it, that a reworking of the Green Lantern’s Oath from DC Comics.*

* and I do a lot of filking for my own amusement, so when I play a Bard, the kid gloves come off.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases