• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"So who's going to be Hotter Marki or Alana"

Overheard today after I got work.

Group of College Guys where having a Discussion (Beer Influenced I bet, or hope) as to who WOULD BE Hotter; Marki or Alana.

At the time I had no clue what they were discussing. And passed it off as some girls in their Class or something.

Then I get home & turn on the TV & turn on "So you think you're smarter than a 5th Grader" (More due to the Absolute Deadness on Thrus than anything).

Of the 5th Graders on the show, 2 are female.

One is named Marki.

One is named Alana.

Coincidence? I doubt it.

I'm not sure what I found more creepy.

Guys guessing which 10 year old will grow up hottest....

Or that a Playboy spread 15 Years from now Titled "5th Graders, where are they now?" is waaaayyy more possible than I want to consider right now.

kenobi65

First Post
Vraille Darkfang said:
Or that a Playboy spread 15 Years from now Titled "5th Graders, where are they now?" is waaaayyy more possible than I want to consider right now.

Consider this: 5th graders are 10 years old or so. Playboy tends to like to feature models in their very early 20s. So, more like 10 years from now. :p

Still: EEEEW!

Nyaricus

First Post
Vraille, more then anyone on OT EN World, I enjoy your posts. You always seem to end up in very bad situations, which tend to lend hilarity and brevity to the lives of us mere mortals :D

But that last one man, *yuck* :\ What sickos.

cheers,
--N

At least they were using the future tense.

I remember as a junior in college reading Playboy and realizing that I was older than that month's centerfold. I think that was the first time I ever considered my own mortality :)

hafrogman

Adventurer
Pfft, like anyone even has to ask. It's gonna be Marki.

What?

*Never actually seen the show, just stopping in to be crass. Carry on.*

billd91

Not your screen monkey (he/him) 🇺🇦🇵🇸🏳️‍⚧️
Hey, I still feel I need to slap myself silly for finding Kirsten Dunst hot considering I first remember her as the young kid from Interview with the Vampire.

hafrogman said:
Pfft, like anyone even has to ask. It's gonna be Marki.

*Never actually seen the show, just stopping in to be crass. Carry on.*

Here's the trully sad part (I've been hanging around Marketing People too long).

I was watching the show & found myself thinking:

"You know Alana look like a Young Eva Mendez. She has the Multi-Ethnic vibe that many companies are lloking for. She could have a decent career as a Child Actor, then do the whole Britney Spears/Christina Aguilera thing "Jailbait thing".

I bame Tiffany Amber Thiessen, Kirsten Dunce, Tatum O'Neil, Brooke Shields, Christina Milian & other "Look, I'm a hottie now" Actresses. (After the Cold Water Rain Scene in Spider-man, I now feel dirty watching Interview with the Vampire).

That's just not right. Frigteningly Realistic Maybe, but not right. Her bio (what 9 year old has done enough to merit a bio?) says she "Also display a passion for dance, especially hip hop and jazz."

Having see my share of Hip Hop Stripp.... Dancers in Videos, combined to what I've seen mothers let their pre-teen girls wear in the mall (If you got nothing to Halter, NO HALTER TOPS! NO 10 year old should wear HIP HUGGERS WITH THE THONG SHOWING!! Good rule of thumb, take the Heel Height & Multiply it by 3. If it exceeds the kids age, no High Heels. And, but not least; an 12 year old girl in a Red Leather Micro Skirt is against the fundamental laws of nature!!! I won't even mention make-up like a cheap tart).

Then I had the thought that convinced me now is not the time to cut out all caffeine.

What if rather than a Playboy Spread 10 years from now entitled "Look at the 5th Graders Now!!"

It was PlayGIRL with the "Look at the 5th Graders Now!!" Pictorial.

Thanks, Screech, Donny Bonaduce, Butch Patrick, and the Entire Cast from Different Stokes for that possibility.

Edit: I also blame Fergie from the B.E.P. I grew up watching Kids Incorporated. Then vs Now is slightly disturbing.

Also Jennifer Love Hewitt was apparently on that show....

I just realized.

These guys weren't being crude...

They had 10 Years Subscriptions to Maxim and were thinking ahead.

Last edited:

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Vraille Darkfang said:
I also blame Fergie from the B.E.P. I grew up watching Kids Incorporated. Then vs Now is slightly disturbing.

man, she was skiz-inny back in the day! she filled out nicely though! ;)

hmm, playboy... the average centerfold today was probably in kindergarten when 18 year old me picked up my first one.

conclusion... well, hey, every hot girl was a little girl once. it's best not to think about what was and focus on what is. :)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
crazypixie said:
I heard somewhere that there was a countdown on the internet for when the Olsen twins would be "legal."

Ick.

i remember seeing one for the actress who plays Hermoine in the Harry Potter movies. don't remember if the consensus was that it was a practical joke, or someone's actual sick obsession.

BTW, the olson twins turned legal a few years ago IIRC. i think i remember a joke on SNL when Kevin Nealon was still on a long time ago about them one day being old enough for playboy. the brain is rusty though, so that's the best recollection you'll get out of me. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads