• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"So who's going to be Hotter Marki or Alana"

crazypixie said:
I heard somewhere that there was a countdown on the internet for when the Olsen twins would be "legal."

Ick.

LOL! I remember that. Course they grew up to be..... well..... waaaaaay too skinny.

I found this thread humorous until I relieze my own daughter is 12 and could be a part of this conversation..... :eek:

Vraille Darkfang said:
Here's the trully sad part (I've been hanging around Marketing People too long).
I bame Tiffany Amber Thiessen, Kirsten Dunce, Tatum O'Neil, Brooke Shields, Christina Milian & other "Look, I'm a hottie now" Actresses. (After the Cold Water Rain Scene in Spider-man, I now feel dirty watching Interview with the Vampire).

I have loved Hilary Swank ever since Karate Kid III. Course I'm her age so I guess that makes it okay.....

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
yeah, pretty much. now, if you look at something from when she was a bit younger and get a little too excited, that might be a bit weird...

kenobi65 said:
Consider this: 5th graders are 10 years old or so. Playboy tends to like to feature models in their very early 20s. So, more like 10 years from now. :p

Still: EEEEW!
Unless they make it into the "Girls of the (insert College) spreads, then it could be more like 8. *shudder*

And don't forget Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas, before she was 'Fergie' she was Stacey Ferguson - or Stacy,...from KIDS, Inc. I remember when that buxom lass was 8. *shudder*

kenobi65

First Post
Dioltach said:
I feel old. I went through this crisis years ago with Alyssa Milano.

LOL.

Go watch "The Phantom Menace." Keira Knightley plays Sabe, the queen's bodyguard / double. She was 12 or 13 during filming. :eek:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads