• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Some new art

Eric Lofgren

First Post
Hey guys, I've had a brand new web site put together if anyone is interested :) If you have any comments to give, that would be great. Here's some new work you may find there and some that you won't. Please C&C if you like :)

elkin2.JPG

chimaeraxFFGxMonsterxBook.JPG

mummy cover.JPG

The second one is copyright 2002 Fantasy Flight Games

Thanks for looking everyone,
Eric

Chauzu

First Post
VERY good! You give me hope that I may one day be as a little bit as good as you are!:cool:

P.S. Nice new site!

Last edited:

Eosin the Red

First Post
I wrote a Christmas adventure once, when my party was playing evil characters. They faced a dude named the Sleigher - he had these really butch moose like minotaurs (Dasher, Donner, Dancer, Prancer......) that top drawing was exactly what I imagined.

Good stuff.

Eric Lofgren

First Post
Eosin the Red said:
I wrote a Christmas adventure once, when my party was playing evil characters. They faced a dude named the Sleigher - he had these really butch moose like minotaurs (Dasher, Donner, Dancer, Prancer......) that top drawing was exactly what I imagined.

Good stuff.

:p neat.

Thanks for the nice feedback everyone. Glad you're enjoying the new site.

Eric

Dragongirl

First Post
Very nice Eric!! I especially like the elk warrior. I could use that for my World of Taratikan. Well if I could draw like that. :)

Remove ads