D&D 5E Spelljammer Errata

Status
Not open for further replies.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
Pretty sure those folks were all freelancers, not full hires.

The team behind Radiant Citadel was amazing, but not a permanent change at WotC.
I'm talking about de Armas, Harmon and Arman. All full time hires this year

Last edited:

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Mod Note:
Real world religion, and how it does nor does not align with real world evolution, it not an appropriate topic of discussion for this thread.

Please let it drop, folks.

I'm talking about de Armas, Harmon and Armas. All full time hires this year

Arman, not Armas, is Justice's name. I think the more important question, since many races/ethnicities can be blind to what is offensive to someone of a different race/ethnicity, have any of their recent hires been black people? Were any of the part-timers or freelancers? Was anyone black even in a position to see this part of the book and go "hell no"?

Also, the bard/minstrel art was used for weeks to promote/preview the book before it was even released, yet I don't remember negative comments about that until the book actually released and the text and image were paired together.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Mod Note:
I also see the thread is back to discussing the racism issue, even though another thread on that blew up so that we asked folks to hold off for a while.

Now, I actually get that this is really the more important part of the errata. I understand that.

But, really, asking folks to hold off for a couple days should not have been too much.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads