• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spring Ceramic DM™: WINNER POSTED!

Zhaneel

First Post
Yay doublechecking. Okay... will attempt to not include a titration in my story as that is what I'm going to be doing for the next 3 days.

Zhaneel

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Since the boards have been wonky, make sure you both have my home email. As for the 3-1 judgment, we'll have it up as soon as we can. I've written my piece!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Cool! And Mythago does as well. Mythago, when you have a chance will you please confirm that you got the photos? I'd hate to hear that you were trampled by a rhinocerous Sunday night and never saw them.

Well, actually, that would be kind of cool. The rhinocerous trampling, I mean, not the fact that it happened to someone I know. That would be less cool. Although for years to come I'd probably be able to cadge free beers off of strangers by telling them the story. I mean, who doesn't want to hear about a gory rhinocerous attack? It even worked in James and the Giant Peach, so it just goes to show.

Ahem.

Time to get another cup of coffee.

Last edited:

mythago

Hero
The problem with a rhinoceros attack is that out here, we have a lot of idiots in Land Rovers (so important for getting up the 101, you know) with rhino bars on the front. And if I got killed by a rhino, they would forever point to me as an excuse. "Yuppie excess? What about that lawyer chick who got trampled by a rhino, huh? It COULD happen!"

So yes, I got the pictures.

Remove ads