• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars – The Clone Wars: Kaminoan Incident

KitanaVorr

First Post
"Oh Dyr, that sounds like a come on," Rei teased as she headed out of her room. She gave the Sullustan a friendly rub on his ear. "You're sounding more and more like a spacer every second. So...now that we're all here...let's get going!"

She headed toward the cockpit.

Last edited:

Elrick

First Post
In the Cockpit of the Millennium Falcon...

Cockpit of the transport is a roomy four seater with stations for pilot, co-pilot, navigator and sensors/weapons stations. All of it standard configurations with everything clearly labeled. Outside the view of Coruscant's skyline spreads across the open hanger doors. A blinking comm light indicates someone trying to contact the ship.

In the Crew Quarters...

The crew bunks, of which there are four to a room, eight tota
l are cramped and leave little space for personal effects. The near by lounge area is slightly larger containing a galley, first aid station, and table.

Dyr speaks to up as and idea occurs to him. "Shouldn't we think up some alias to go with our disguises?"

Valara

First Post
Jaq'lene did her best pampered pet routine, strutting back and forth over the table, turning her nose up at everything. "I," she said sounding prim and proper (for a giant bunny), "am Fluffy, pet extrodinaire." her fur turned bright pink ruining her serious expression with her mood fur.

"So, does that work, for my cover I mean, although I wount talk, because pets generally don't, so what do you think?" she chitters curiously.

Edit: this is shalimar

Last edited:

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
"Jaq, you have the best disguise possible. Nobody ever pays any real attention to you when you decide to play the part of cute-cuddly-pet." Kyle was attempting to stow his travel bag into an opening in the bulkhead.
"A fake name, huh? I don't know what a good spacer name sounds like..." Kyle stands lost in thought for several moments. He considers asking Dyr for some names from spacer movies when he remembers the name of the ship Mauria found him on, 'Talbart's Guide.'
"Talbart," he says quietly. "I will be Talbart."

Keia

I aim to misbehave
"I believe that is an incoming message," Zak said as he slid into the pilot's chair. Within seconds, Zak seemed a part of the chair and was actively working on pre-flight as he flipped on the comm.

"Yes, can I help you?" he asked.

Elrick

First Post
In the Cockpit?
Cool metallic voice comes over the comlink.
"Master Jedi, the Millennium Falcon has been preped and fueled for launch, You have been cleared to leave by Coruscant Space Control at 13:30 hours."

The chrono on the control panel of the Falcon reads 13:15.

"I'm sending your flightplan for orbit now."

You hear the binary speak of the data transfer over the commline and then the Falcon's navcomp confirms reciept.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
"Understood, flight plan received, departing at 13:30," Zak replied as he reviewed the incoming flight plan on the data screen loofing for any problems or unusual choices.

"We leave in 15, Rei. Have a seat," Zak said deeply, indicating the co-pilot's chair.

Zak flipped on the internal comms and said simply, "We leave in 15."

Elrick

First Post
15 minutes later the Millennium Falcon blasts out of the Jedi Temple hanger and joins the traffic heading into orbit. Soon the young Jedi Knights find themselves on their way to Kamino, a trip lasting several days.

Within the empty cargo bays of the Falcon the Sullustan Dyr reads through the datapad given to them by Master Windu, as the others continue their never ending bouts of sparring practice.
"It says here that Doctor Chu was last seen entering his lab after normal hours. That he signed in with the guard and records show that he did indeed enter his lab. 10 minutes later electronic interference disrupted the camera feeds for 3.2 minutes then came back. Only Doctor Chu was gone as well as some small equipment and genetic samples of unknown contents. No traces of force entry were found nor signs of a struggle. How does someone disappear from a high security lab without a trace?"

Velenne

Explorer
"Electrical interferance? Obviously a cover. We should find out what we can about those genetic contents and interview the guards and the Doctor's associates. Perhaps he was simply bought? Bah, no use for theories yet on such scant information. What do the rest of you think?"

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
"Tal, I would have to agree with your assessment. It seems unlikely that this interference would happen to occur when Dr. Chu vanished." Kyle walks closer, trying to look at the details of the datapad, again. "If he walked out on his own, he would know exactly when and how to leave. I just don't understand why he would do that. Maybe he was blackmailed or mind controlled. I would hate to consider that he actually was bought be the Seperatists."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads