• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars Episode 2.1q: The Fall of Eraydia (RIP)

Pbartender

First Post
Denny hovers above the cleasring just long enough for everyone to clear the way. "Ready or not, here I come!" he whoops as he dives the STAP toward the ground, swooping low over the heads the refugees and his comrades. He lines up the combat speeder's blaster cannons on a patch of blade grass that looks particularly defiant, and closes in for an attack run on the fiendish foliage.

Once the coast is clear, Denny is attacking the most appropriate bit of bladegrass. +6 attack, not counting speed, fire control or range.

maddmic

Explorer
Pog takes a break from the welding to answer Hiru. "Bring all three. I may need to use something smaller in order to force the remaining fluid through more quickly." With that, he begins to work again. Absentmindedly, he asks the wookie. "THink you can find some coolant? May need some depending on how much was lost."

Jaik

First Post
Hiru quickly grabs a handful of hoses and slashes at one end, pulls them out of the panel to get as much length as possible, then slashes the other end, stashes his dagger, and heads for the hatch at maximum speed.

DonAdam

Explorer
Ka Jor, lacking any way to help with blasting the grass, simply goes back to the refugees, explaining to them what the plan is and trying to get them ready so that the evac will go as quickly and smoothly as possible.

maddmic

Explorer
When Hiru arrives with the hose, Pog smiles. "Ahh, this should do nicely. No, I need one of you two to go back into engineering and look for anything that resembles coolant. I don't know that you'll be able to use the resvoir for the hyperdrive as it was probably lost when it was destroyed. You may be able to find some in the ion drives. Just make sure it's not something flamable as I don't want the rider to become a fireball on this thing. Oh, and remember where you got it, that way I can tell if it'll work or not."

At this time Pog remembers that there is no way that this STAP will carry more than one person, even if the scond person is slight of stature like him. Once the platform is secured, he'll begin looking at the repulsers and drive engine to see if he can increase the output so that ths STAP can be used to ferry people out of the crash site.

Last edited:

Jaik

First Post
"Ion drive coolant. Right." Hiru turns and runs back to the ship, keeping an eye out for a suitable container on his way to the ion drives. "How much do you think you'll need, Pog?"

Jaik

First Post
Gallons. Hiru rolls his eyes, slides around a corner, bounces off a wall and keeps running deeper into the ship. "Say, anybody know if this bladegrass stuff burns at all well?" Hiru realizes that if the ion drives require coolant, then the ship probably has extra coolant for refilling and that the extras would either be near the drives or in a maintenance storage area and decides to check nea r the actual drives first.

dpdx

Explorer
Actually, no, I still have the materials, and I'll continue to run this if the majority are still interested.

It would appear that at least one of our Jedi can't find time. I'll probably NPC him until a convenient plot point.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads