• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi

possum

First Post
Voda

You open the door slightly, only to see the dirty face of a pirate looking back at you. Two blaster shots ring out, one aimed at the civilian holing up at the top of the stairs, and one at you. You can smell the ozone in the air and hear a near deafening sound as the blaster shot narrowly misses hitting you in the head. You take 8 VP damage. Rolls

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: I need some info before making any move: First, is the pirate I see the only one in the room? How many do I see? How close is this pirate to me? Did they hit the civilian?

possum

First Post
The pirate's very close to you, probably waiting in ambush for you as soon as you opened the door. You can see only the one pirate in the room from the angle of the open door, but there may be another pirate in their based on the sounds of blasterfire. As for the civilian, you don't know at the moment.

Shayuri

First Post
Kestrel looks at her fellows, obviously having no idea what to do now. She doesn't actually SAY that, conscious of the prisoner listening, but her face makes it clear enough.

"Tie him and gag him?" she finally hazards.

possum

First Post
Voda's lightsaber lightly skims the skin of the pirate, forcing him to fall back. "Jedi!" he screams. "Call the boss!"

possum

First Post
As Voda flees, the pirate that had attacked you and had been attacked throws the door open and fires a shot at the running Jedi. The shot is off, however, and slams into the ceiling a few meters ahead of you, sending sparks dropping down upon the floor.

Shayuri

First Post
Realizing that the pirate is mainly sitting still due to the threat of the lightsaber rather than her continuing to hold his tunic, Kestrel lets go of their momentary captive and starts searching the closet they're in by the light of Anariel's saber.

"Well we have to do SOMEthing," she says as she looks for something to bind the man with.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads