• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi

Shayuri

First Post
"Are you serving willingly, or just out of fear, like some of the others?" Kestrel asks as she continues her search for anything in the closet that might be useful to bind this pirate with.

Dire Lemming

First Post
"Thorren doesn't seem that subtle from what we've heard." Yeshua replies to Anariel. "Still, it's always a possibility. "So what do you think of Thorren, Toryn?

possum

First Post
[color-gray]I just now noticed that the names are similar... Oops.[/color]

"I think you Jedi can burn in the very worst of the hells," he spits out.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yeshua gives the man a quizzical look, curious as to just what it is that would cause him to have such strong feelings about Jedi. "Uh... Excuse me? Have we wronged you in some way? Or are you just aghast that we would dare defend those that you seek to oppress?"

possum

First Post
Are you actually making a break for the cave entrance--which is actually a few levels down for you and would be a hassle to get to while avoiding the pirates--or are you actually making your way out of the building?

The pill is dancing... It's dancing...

Remove ads