• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi

possum

First Post
Thorren remains quiet on the issue, his only action to look at the Jedi, Marissa and the "traitors" in disgust as they begin to bring the prisoners in.

"We just took a very quick and informal poll," Marissa says as she nears the others. "If it's all right with you, we'd like to become legitimate. A lot of planets in the outer rim require free traders to do the work that the major companies won't touch at the moment. With the prisoners," she adds. "I doubt that they'll follow along with our plan."

Last edited:

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yeshua looks to the others, suddenly unsure what to do. He really hadn't thought about what would happen once they defeated Thorren.

"Uh... Marissa, you should come with us. It's dangerous to wield the force without training. Both to yourself and those around you. The Jedi could help you."

Last edited:

possum

First Post
"I don't know. He kept telling me of the horrible things that the Jedi have been known of doing. It's probably all shavit, but it's tough to shake some of the things. All right," she says with a hopeful sigh. "What does this training consist of?"

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yeshua frowns at the comment about 'horrible things'. Misconceptions could be very dangerous to have, especially negative ones. "What has Thorren told you about the Jedi?"

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yeshua shakes his head firmly. "That's absurd. It goes against everything the Jedi Order stands for." He looks at Thorren. "Why would you spread such lies about the Jedi?"

Shayuri

First Post
"The Jedi recruit young people," Kestrel says quietly. Her own youthful appearance adds weight to her words. "But never against their will. It would be completely counterproductive. There would be no point. Being Jedi requires dedication, discipline and commitment. Those can't be forced."

Rhun

First Post
"The Jedi certainly do not condone murders," adds Anariel. "We only use force where it is necessary to protect the innocent and those that cannot defend themselves."

possum

First Post
OOC: Sorry, Voda, I just assumed that you had entered the mess hall with the others. You and Lorem are now in the mess hall, which was very near where you were.

"I saw them," Thorren says. In my head. And I know that you are capable of murder: my own ancestors faced your blades!"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads