• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi

possum

First Post
"Lawyer?" one of the prisoners says, causing the rebel pirate guarding him to roll his eyes.

"You're lucky we don't slit your throat and leave you to die," he says, a bluff obvious to the Jedi.

The few that are not seen, Yeshua is told that they're in the med bay, recovering from their wounds.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yeshua turns to the rebel and calmly tells him "There's no need for threats." He then answers the sarcastic man humorlessly. "You'll get legal council at your trial. I'm giving you all a chance to speak up for yourselves before hand."

OOC:How many people are their on both sides now? I'd assume there are no more than 25 on our side since that's how many were on the ship t begin with, but just what is the distribution? Also, how many from each side are in the med-bay? Any of the pirates I got the names of?

Rhun

First Post
"Not to contradict my companion," interjects Anariel, "But the majority of you will be handed over to system authorities to be dealt with. We will obviously speak on behalf of those who have aided us to arrange pardons, and to ensure that you can start new lives as honest men and women. Thorren, though, and those who wield the Force, will be taken before the Jedi Council."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Indeed" Voda adds. "It is not our place to judge nether of you" he glances at the pirates, both the captured and the others. "Persons are owners of their desicions, and slaves of their actions." he/she states.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yeshua sighs resignedly and looks over each of the pirates who had helped them. "They're right... But I promise that I'll do everything I can to make sure you all receive just sentences for your actions here today."

possum

First Post
I think, and I don't know if I gave exact numbers for the pirates earlier, but the split was pretty much 30-40 among those who reached the ship. There are still pirates out in the city, I believe, but they should be easy to mop up with their ship taken. Hell, I pretty sure you could call the system militia to help with those. They're not that cowardly.

The medbay's about even with the sides, the med droids and sentient doctors treating everyone fairly regardless of side.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Considering that Anariel and Voda seem to know much better what to do now that their mission has pretty much been accomplished, Yeshua goes to Marissa and looks her up and down. "Were you injured at all? Thorren didn't do any permanent damage did he?"

OOC: Here's a great opportunity to get descriptive, considering that as important as Marissa has been to the mission we still have no idea what she looks like aside from being female. Of course if NPC descriptions just aren't your thing that's fine too.

Rhun

First Post
"We should secure the hostiles, secure the ship, and then use the commlink to contact the system authorities." says Anariel to her companions. "We can then set down with those who have decided to turn their backs on piracy and crime, and discuss their options."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Very well" Voda says, walking outside the ship. "If some of you wish to help, it will be most appreciated." he/she says to the friendly pirates "Seen that their comrades have chosen to live in the right side of the path, may change the minds of some of the hostile pirates."

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yeshua looks over at the others preparing to leave in search of the other pirates. "Couldn't we use their comm links?" The young Jedi suddenly realizes something as he looks over the prisoners, all fully clothes. "Uh, Voda? Where are your prisoners? The ones who gave us the uniforms..."

Remove ads