• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Secured, tided up and imprisoned in the building in which we capture them. At least we leave them there." Voda turns to reply. "Is there anything wrong?" were should be concern, it was Vodas inexpressive voice.

possum

First Post
"Thank you, but I'm fine," Marissa says, scratching the back of her head through her brown hair. She stands about a meter and a half tall and is what many humans would consider good looking.

"We could put those who stayed loyal to Thorren in one of the cargo bays," one of the other pirates says as Anariel says that the others should be secured.

Dire Lemming

First Post
"That's good..." Yeshua continues looking at Marissa for a few seconds then turns to the former pirate who's begun to speak. He decides however to let Anariel answer, as she seems to know best what to do.

OOC: Thanks for realizing that as my awkward way of asking "What's she look like anyway?"

Rhun

First Post
My apologies...I kinda lost track of this thread; Not sure if anyone is still interested or not, since I haven't seen any bumps or such, but I thought I'd post anyway.

Anariel nods at the pirate that spoke. 'The cargo bay sounds like an excellent idea for now." She turns back to her companions. "One of you go to the bridge and see if you can use the comm system to signal the system defense force. We could use their help."

Dire Lemming

First Post
OOC:I totally forgot about it. Somehow. Heh, I hope Possum is still interested, cause I am.

Yeshua nods, "I'll go... Marissa, you should probably come with me. I'll have to explain about the others, and I could use your help. That and, I don't know how your com system works." He shrugs sheepishly.

possum

First Post
Quite all right, everyone. I've been kind of wondering what happened here. Check the OOC thread this evening for an important question that needs answering.

Yeshua and Marissa head back to the bridge of the pirate vessel, and prepares to contact the system's militia for additional support.

"This is Admiral Tohm Lekine with the system militia. This frequency is restricted to military personnel only," the two get on an audio only band.

The captured pirates are led by Kestrel and a majority of their rebellious brethren into the main cargo bay. A fear quickly spreads that once the ship leaves atmosphere, the captured pirates will be spaced.

Dire Lemming

First Post
"Admiral, this is Yeshua Nataraji. I am one of the Jedi assigned to clear the system of the pirate threat. Several of the pirates have decided to help us and we have captured the leader Thorren, and three of his lieutenants as well as their ship. I'm requesting assistance in the mop up operation. We need to find the remaining pirates." Yeshua glances at Marissa. "How many more are there anyhow? We dealt with a group of four before we boarded the ship. How many more of Thorren's inner circle are loose? And what about the others?"

Last edited:

possum

First Post
"Apologies Master Nataraji," Admiral Lekine replies, using the honorific for all Jedi. "Your message came in using a transciever for a civilian frigate, not the transport that I was told you were to be on. I'm sending a corvette and two platoons of ground troops to assist you. They should arrive in about an hour."

Marissa closes her eyes in thought as she is asked how many pirates are left on the surface. "Thirty, I believe," she replies. "And there's only one member of Thorren's group that isn't laying in pain on the mess hall floor: and that's me."

Last edited:

Dire Lemming

First Post
"Well, that's good..." Yeshua stares at Marissa for a moment, then turns back to the communications panel. "Uh, there are about thirty of them left out there, there's a good chance that we can get the rest of them to surrender though. Without any leaders to intimidate them, allot of them will have no reason to fight... That is all. I'll tell the others to wait for your troops Admiral. Over and out." His message over, he looks around the bridge, and absently slaps his legs a few times. "So, um... Marissa, what's your last name anyway? I mean, since your gonna come with us... I oughta know right?"

Remove ads