Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi

Dire Lemming

First Post
OOC: Huh? Morne? Is that a name from KotOR 2? I never played that one. Heard most of it was missing.

"Tohmas..." Yeshua slowly nods, as if having trouble understand something. "Alright... Um, well I guess we should head back to the others and meet up with the authorities... This ship will probably be confiscated, so it might be a good idea for you to get everything you'll need from your quarters first."

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Anariel keeps her eyes on Thorren and his Force-users, ready to use her lightsaber to strike should they attempt to use the Force to cause any mischief.

possum

First Post
Marissa leaves the bridge and goes to pack her few belongings. The one thing that stays on the ship, however, left to be forgotten, is a blade like the ones Thorren and the rest of his cabal used to fight you earlier in the day.

As for Thorren and his group, they stay on the mess hall floor, knowing that even if they attempted to escape, their wounds would mean a quick end to the fight.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Lorem stands around, looking at things with patience only a creature who has thousands of years ahead of him can muster. Finally he walks to the spot where the pirate captain had stood and picks up his fallen sword. Turning it around in his hands he even swings it once, with a pondering rustle going through his leaves. Finally he speaks to his peers. "These swords held up against lightsaber. We should remember to bring one to the council as soon as possible. They might want to examine it."

possum

First Post
OOC: As far as I know, none of the other blades were actually destroyed as of yet.

As Lorem is able to study the blade, he senses what the others couldn't during the fight, their own senses attuned only to the battle at hand. The blade ripples with a dark taint in the Force, almost as if something unholy went into its creation.

When Marissa flings her own sword to ground inside of her quarters, Yeshua, as he is helping her pack, also senses the disturbance.

Remove ads