Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yeshua stares at the sword. "There is more to that thing than meets the eyes. It's very existence seems to cause a dark disturbance in The Force. We should take this to the council." The young Padawan turns to Marissa, "Where did you get these?"

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yeshua shrugs. "Well, the council will find out. Is there um, something to hold it with? You know a um... sheath?"

Once Marissa is ready, Yeshua goes with her back out to meet the others, carrying the sword with or without the sheath.

Shayuri

First Post
Having secured the prisoners, Kestrel goes to meet up with the other Jedi. There, she gives her report.

"The prisoners are in the cargo bay, and seem cooperative," she says. "At first they were afraid we would kill them. I assured them they would have full access to the Republic legal system."

She meets Yeshua's eyes. "I'm concerned about Thorren, and where he learned so much about the Dark Side that he could train apprentices."

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Lorem nods at Kestrel and confirms his own thoughts. There is something greater behind this. I just hope the Council can see what it is.

possum

First Post
Marissa quickly finds the sheath for her blade and places the sword in it.

As she and Yeshua arrive back at the mess hall with the others, she remains silent as Kestrel voices her concerns.

Dire Lemming

First Post
"Don't worry too much Kestrel. Like Lorem said. The council will learn the truth. You did a good job with the prisoners." Yeshua smiles at his younger peer. "Marissa got her sword, we can bring it back with us for the Council. Any we don't bring with us, we should destroy."

Shayuri

First Post
Kestrel frowns at Yeshua.

"Won't the swords be needed for evidence?" she asks, obviously not quite sure why he'd want to wreck perfectly good swords even if they weren't needed for trials.

possum

First Post
If Kestrel studies the blade closely, she, too, can sense the innate darkness within it.

"It seems as if you've all done a very good job on your mission," your Master congratulates you as you check in after everything is taken care of. "My own work a few systems 'east' of you has also been fruitful," he adds. "I'll meet you on Ossus in a few days time. I'd call ahead to arrange proper security for your prisoners."

He also agrees to train Marissa, although he's oddly silent about saying that she'll be training with the rest of you.

Days later, you arrive at Ossus for the second time in your lives. The Republic vessel carrying you zooms low over valleys and jungles. It isn't long before you land on a strip of flat land that serves as a landing pad.

Pic

Outside of the lage steps that lead towards the main base are a team of Jedi, waiting for you. "Where are the prisoners?" they ask.

Last edited:

Remove ads