Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett - Official Trailer (2021)

Zardnaar

Legend
This looks like a lot of fun!

I wonder which original Star Wars Cast Member they are going to CGI into the finale to save the day?

(Kidding, kidding.)

Jaba's palace was always one of my favorite movie locations as a kid, and I'm still a sucker for lots of goody aliens. This looks just right for me.
CGI clone of Jabba. Who's now force sensitive.

Zardnaar

Legend
Sounds like Disney SW 😂

The more things change…

Heh. Difference was they explained things. It was a bit formulaic there from 91-98 or so. Darksiders of the week, left over imperial superweapon.

Probably why Thrawns so popular/compelling. Dark Empire Clone Emperor bwa ha ha here's my galaxy gun, super duper star destroyer and my massive fleet I pulled out of my ass.

Thrawn. Well I've got 4 star destroyers and some smaller ships let's do this.

Disney at least is more consistent most of what they've done is average to great.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
Heh. Difference was they explained things. It was a bit formulaic there from 91-98 or so. Darksiders of the week, left over imperial superweapon.

Probably why Thrawns so popular/compelling. Dark Empire Clone Emperor bwa ha ha here's my galaxy gun, super duper star destroyer and my massive fleet I pulled out of my ass.

Thrawn. Well I've got 4 star destroyers and some smaller ships let's do this.

Disney at least is more consistent most of what they've done is average to great.
Certainly. It’s frustrating how close they were to really good movies with the new ones, but at least the shows have been good.

This will be good and it will also be a good change of pace after watching the 6 episodes of Hawkeye. It may also be the only Star Wars we get until holiday season of 2022 that is set post-Jedi, as season 3 of The Mandalorian has not started filming yet and I have not heard anything on the filming schedule for Ahsoka. Hopefully we get the Obi-Wan series late Spring/early Summer.

Remove ads