• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Still Recruiting for multiple games/ideas! Post Your Thoughts!

Eluvan

First Post
Tyler, I'd be interested in playing either of those games, for sure... it'd make me feel better about not getting to play Planescape, too. :D

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Anyone remember the 2nd Edition campaign, Council of Wyrms. I own it and it has a pretty neat premise. Basically, humans almost exterminated the dragons, so the dragons banded together to fight off the humans from their continent and afterwards created a loose federation. You started as a hatchling dragon and a low level senetchal (elf, dwarf, halfling, gnome, etc...). You would grow in power as you aged, and senetchals would level up also, or die off and be replaced by higher level but younger senetchals. You played two characters in essence, so that you could use your senetchal to investigate places dragons were too large for.

Nonlethal Force

First Post
tylermalan said:
I've got an idea for either a fairly traditional homebrew game

As I said in my first post, I am always interested in applying for a homebrew world - especially traditional settings. I like homebrews, but unfortunately swashbuckling just isn't really my thing.

Soooooo, if you feel like putting up a homebrew recruitment thread, count me in. I like using the Core rules and the Complete books - no sense using the Realms or Eberron too much in a homebrew, right? But I can bend to whatever book requirements a DM would put up. Just let me know. Right now I am DMing two games and have enrolled as a ranger/rogue for a third game. I would love to play a psionic, if that would be allowed.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Krug said:
How about a game where all the player are oozes? ;)

Dibs on the Reekmurk! (muttermutterbloodytwentyfourdexteritymutter)

I could express an interest in playing in the Swashbuckling game...

-Hyp.

Remove ads