• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Still Recruiting for multiple games/ideas! Post Your Thoughts!

Jemal

Adventurer
I'm definitaly VERY interested in the following Ideas:
Swashbuckling
Monsters/Weird Stuff
Air-ships
Homebrew
And ESPECIALLY... DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And/Or any combination of the above, though stuff that involves Planescape/Spelljammer I'll have to pass b/c I don't have access to those.

And nowadays I can post Min 2-3 days a week, sometimes more, and often multiple times in a day.

GAMING GO NOW!!! WOOT!

LogicsFate

First Post
Badger Barbarian
Rabbit druid(Aww, it just a wee rabit,...shape change)
racoon rogue
raven wizard
monkey monk(named E)
That as far as I'm concerned it a great party

tylermalan

First Post
Alright Planescape and swashing is up, now it's time to see where the other interest lies...

Never-before DMed Ravenloft or more traditional homebrew? What do you all want?

Bobitron

Explorer
mps42 said:
How about a game comprised entirely of sentient squirrels, chipmunks or other small animals?

I've been thinking about a Secret of Nimh game inspired by the more action-packed portions of the movie and book for some time now. I was considering using Rats as the 'humans' and building everything else from there. Unfortunately, I really don't have the time to run or even play in another game right now.

Eluvan

First Post
Oh, wow... I haven't read that book in soooo long, but I remember *loving* it. It has this amazing, magical quality in all my memories of it.

I bet a game based on Nimh would rule. :D

Nonlethal Force

First Post
tylermalan said:
Never-before DMed Ravenloft or more traditional homebrew? What do you all want?

If it were up to me, homebrew. I don't necessarily even want anything about the Core stuff changed ... just a new geography to explore. But the core gods/rules/classes/monsters/etc are all cool.

Don't need to go to too much trouble to please me. I just like going into worlds that have never been played before. a world were maybe elves don't always hate dwarves. Or rivaling factions of humans exist. Or a place where evil dragons rule and the rest of the races are enslaved. Or whatever. Just throwing up ideas....

Jemal

Adventurer
Homebrew! I always love homebrew worlds.

As for a Nimh game.... I'ld be up for that in two shakes of a rats tail!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads