• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

OK, I updated the above list, with necklave to Miliades and second Brooch to Ithiken.
Selling the magical Armor, Shield and weapon at half price sums to: 466 gold each.

what about the ring ?
beside it you still have some non magical items that worth money.
Ochre robes (10 silver), A black scepter with violet gems (1000 gold), a black metal tube (1 gp, contains a folded scroll you haven't read yet), set of silver chimes (200 gold), bronze brazier (5 gold) and three chunks of incense (25 gold), skin-covered black drum (0 gold), six tindertwigs, small four-sided statue (3 gold).

Voadam

Legend
Strahd_Von_Zarovich said:
OK, I updated the above list, with necklave to Miliades and second Brooch to Ithiken.
Selling the magical Armor, Shield and weapon at half price sums to: 466 gold each.

what about the ring ?
beside it you still have some non magical items that worth money.
Ochre robes (10 silver), A black scepter with violet gems (1000 gold), a black metal tube (1 gp, contains a folded scroll you haven't read yet), set of silver chimes (200 gold), bronze brazier (5 gold) and three chunks of incense (25 gold), skin-covered black drum (0 gold), six tindertwigs, small four-sided statue (3 gold).

All sold, except the tindertwigs and drum. We burn the drum.

s@squ@tch said:
Damn! I was going to have Lenuran pick up perform(percussion) and continue on his journey to evil, dark, goodness... ;)

If you were in Ravenloft, the route to corruption was advancing on you fast … a few acts like eating the apple and playing the drums would have been taking you to be a dark lord. :]

Voadam

Legend
s@squ@tch said:
Damn! I was going to have Lenuran pick up perform(percussion) and continue on his journey to evil, dark, goodness... ;)

Curses foiled again, eh?

The church is one step in front of you. No-one expects the Raoian inquisition. :)

I need to figure a way to get an "e" and a "y" into Raoian.

s@squ@tch

First Post
So, for total gold each, I see:

135 gp for the mundane items
466 gp for the magical armor/weapons
800 gp for the ring of mind-shielding

1401 gp total each.

what about for the Ochre robes (10 silver), A black scepter with violet gems (1000 gold), a black metal tube (1 gp, contains a folded scroll you haven't read yet), set of silver chimes (200 gold), bronze brazier (5 gold) and three chunks of incense (25 gold), skin-covered black drum (0 gold), six tindertwigs, small four-sided statue (3 gold)

Or are those items included in the 800 gp each for the ring?

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Thanx for the Brooch fellows! I figured that with the two beads of force that I might be over my limit, but if you want me to have it to stop the magic missile counterspelling, I'm right there with you. :)

Ithiken will take a gander at the scroll within the black tube just to see what all the fuss is about. Everything else that s@squ@tch mentioned can be sold off too as far as the elf's concerned.

And isn't "evil, dark goodness" an oxymoron? Heh heh.

Remove ads