• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

Rhun

First Post
What is the exchange rate for the local money lender/gem dealer? It would be a lot easier to carry some platinum and gems over 1500+ gold.

s@squ@tch

First Post
I'm assuming that finding a MW small, light crossbow and bolts at Joman's is not an issue, so I will mark off the 335 gp for the xbow and the 4gp for the bolts on Lenuran's sheet.

Strahd: What is your take on Eternal wands (MIC pg 159)? Lvl 1 Eternal Wands cost 820 gp -- and the MIC makes no mention of additional cost for spells with a material component. So would you allow Lenuran to purchase an Eternal Wand of Identify for 820 gp?

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The Kid is broke, so some one will have to purchase rations for the poor sot. :)

I am assuming our horses can forage, or should we bring feed?

stonegod said:
The Kid is broke, so some one will have to purchase rations for the poor sot. :)

I am assuming our horses can forage, or should we bring feed?

You don't want your horse to graze the evil grass around the temple, the horse will turn into a "nightmare" :]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Strahd Thandis has uncanny dodge. As that means he is not denied his dex bonus, should sneak attack apply (The Kid is not flanked)?

stonegod said:
Strahd Thandis has uncanny dodge. As that means he is not denied his dex bonus, should sneak attack apply (The Kid is not flanked)?

Uncanny fodge: "...The rogue retains his Dexterity bonus to AC (if any) even if he is caught flat-footed..."
Sneak Attack: "...The sneak attack deals extra damage any time her target would be denied a Dexterity bonus to AC ..."

Thus, you are right !!
reduce the total damage to only 15 from your whole hp.

Remove ads