• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's "RttToEE" - [OOC]

Rhun

First Post
DEFCON 1 said:
No, but I do have a Bead of Force. I just need to double move up into position before throwing it.

Nice!

Let's hope Miltiades saves some healing spells...I have a feeling that Korbryn is about to get beat-up.

Voadam

Legend
Rhun said:
Let's hope Miltiades saves some healing spells...I have a feeling that Korbryn is about to get beat-up.

1 3rd, 1 2nd, a bunch of firsts (with healing domain to boot) and a cure light wounds wand out. I'm heading to right beside Korbryn and hoping the ape goes for the dwarf or vice versa and I can be the on hand healing battery.

I'm holding off on bless as it overlaps with and provides nothing more than Lenuran's inspire courage would.

s@squ@tch

First Post
I have been unable to find a lot of free time lately, so I apologize to those whose games I am playing in or those in games I am running. I hope to get caught up this weekend.

Voadam

Legend
I will be on vacation and expect to be without internet access from 6/21 through 6/30.

That is June 21 through June 30 for those on crazy Israeli nonamerican date notation systems. :)

Remove ads